1 - The Loner

Written on: 10-08-2017
Edited on: 01-07-2018
Let me just say that my English was on point last year. I only have edited this chapter, but will edit the other chapters in the near future. I'm not saying my English is good now, but at least a little bit better than last year. With that said, please enjoy this book.

Second edit: 7-3-2019
Dont read this its cringe. I just read it myself and barely made it through.

One more announcement. I rewrote this book this year (2020) for better logic and grammar, trying to make it without plotholes. Please support that version! Consider reading that one rather than this one!
You'll have to look for a book on my profile with this pic:

 Please support that version! Consider reading that one rather than this one!You'll have to look for a book on my profile with this pic:

_________

A blonde boy was walking through a distant forest. Dim sunlight filtered through the tightenings of the endless trees above, softly moving with the light whisper of a morning breeze. He had been walking for quite some time now. His feet were aching, but he ignored the feeling. He was deep in thoughts, like always. Suddenly, his stomach started to grow, as the blonde boy was startled, and decided to take a break. He sat down on the dead grass and got himself something to eat. The sun was shining brightly, and there were barely any clouds in the sky. But no matter how beautiful this day might be, the blonde boy, named Naruto Uzumaki, never smiles.

- Naruto's POV -

It was very peaceful today in this forest. But what should I have expected? Nothing happens here, since it's a dead forest. A huge fire had killed most of the nature here, and no one bothered to look here ever again after that. Well, except for me. Most of the plants that were destroyed were back, and it's a place where I can come to my senses. Suddenly, I saw a kunai coming at me. I immediately jumped to my feet and caught the weapon. I was very confused, since I thought that I was the only one here. But then I remembered that this could be an attack from an enemy. But that wasn't the case. A raven-haired guy ran towards me and saw my confused face.

''Can I get that back?'' He asked dryly, not bothering to ask me if I was okay, which I, for the record, was.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him with a glare, ignoring his question. It seemed like he was ignoring my glare.

''Training, what else? Now give it back,'' He ordered. I sighed, not having the energy for another argument. I rolled my eyes, and threw the kunai at him. He caught it with ease, and slowly walked back to the entrance of the forest.

''You're welcome,'' I muttered and rolled my eyes. I sat back down on the grass, continuing to eat my food.

I softly cursed under my breath, thinking about that stupid guy. I then saw a pinkette coming towards me with a frown. ''So you're the one who stole Sasuke's kunai?'' She asked.

I decided to ignore her, but she never left me. She began to complain about how she was going to be his future wife, how I was rude to him and other things I didn't really listen to.