"Awww" Lauren and Halsey cooed. They didn't like it when their friends fought, which was rarely ever. And they loved seeing them happy. They would always go on double dates and have fun together, and that little break didn't just affect Normani and Dinah, it affected them too. So of course they were happy to hear the moans and screams under the shower water, and even more excited to see them enjoying each other's faces again.

Well not so much from Halsey because she'd rather not hear that but Lauren was left grinning all night.

Lauren liked hearing them because she's a creep and likes to watch them do stuff in front of her....Not to mention that she lives for Norminah.

Normani gave Dinah another peck as she heard Lauren and Halsey trying to whisper about them in the kitchen.

Dinah blushed when she heard Halsey and Lauren talking about how whipped they were for each other. But it was true, she would do anything for Normani.

But now things might not be about Normani, or her. They might have a baby on the way soon. And soon their life would be all about the baby. And Dinah would do anything for that baby.

Speaking of the baby...

"We have to go and get ready, so we can start our day" Normani spoke up, looking at the couple in the kitchen as they hold on to one another. They were talking about something before the darker girl interrupted. "We can't stay for breakfast, but put some jelly or butter on that toast Lauren. Toast bout dry as fuck."

Dinah laughed at this and hid her smile behind Normani's back.

Halsey pulled back and went to make more toast, this time she put some jelly on them.

Lauren picked up an orange and nodded. "We'll see you guys later"

Normani nodded at her bestfriend, standing from her girlfriend's lap. She walked up the stairs as Dinah slowly followed.

"Hey Dinah" Lauren stopped her before going up the stairs.

"Yeah?" Dinah asked, confused. Like I said before, Dinah and Lauren barely talked if Normani wasn't around.

"What time do you guys think you'll be back?"

"Uh, probably around 5 or so. Why?" Dinah asked curiously.

Lauren nodded and walked over to the tall polynesian. "I was thinking that we could all hang out later. I'm gonna invite some friends and we'll just play video games and smoke", Noticing the look on Dinah's face, she had to rephrase her sentence. "I meant for the people who actually smoke."

Dinah nodded and agreed. After discussing the plans for this evening, she went upstairs to their room to find some clothes.

After they were all dressed, they headed out the house, and into the car. Their first stop was to go check on their house and make sure that everything could be replaced, and by what certain time. The next stop was to go get the pregnancy tests. Last stop was the easiest, getting food. And then they would be on their way home.

******

"Yes....yes...Sure, no problem...alright talk to you later. Thanks, bye." Normani said, on the phone with her boss.

He had heard about the news and given her the next three days off of work to help get herself back on her feet.

Dinah told her parents what happened to their house, and they obviously tried to get them to stay at their place until they bought a new house or apartment. But she quickly declined.

The young couple talked some more earlier and they decided that it would help if Dinah got a job to help pay for a new place.

So she was going to start looking for one whenever she got a chance to. It didn't have to be right away, as long as it was soon and Normani was fine with that.