Actress Obessions

Lovelies. I must tell you about two fabulous women:

First, Mercedesz Csampi

Here she is singing Wishing. She was a FABULOUS Christine in Moscow!!!!!! But in the video above she sings in English. Google more of her as Christine. She is just phenomenal. Mercedesz actually started to cry at the end of this song...

AND here she is playing Sarah in Tanz Der Vampire. This gives me hope. Sarah is a Mezzo who leans towards belting like an alto. and later in the song above (Draußen ist Freihiet) she belts a pretty high note!! She has literally played my two dream roles. Can I be her plz?!?!?

Second, Mandy Gonzalez

And here is my girl Mandy as the original Sarah on Broadway singing Total Eclipse. Everyone laughs at the beginning but at the end she lets out the most amazing belt (which she later sings in other recordings EVEN HIGHER)
and the audience goes freaking wild.

***Mandy is currently playing Angelica in Hamilton on Broadway.

Okay! So I hope you guys enjoyed that... I just like to share with you awesome actresses I think you might obsess over too hahaha.

But I know what like half of you are thinking. What the crap is this Tanz Der Vampire thing I keep talking about? Well I beseech you to watch this short trailer of it so you guys will know.