Für Sarah

Well you guys know it was bound to happen. My obsession with Tanz Der Vampire is complete. I've posted a fanfic..... please check it out!!!

And just in case y'all are wondering "Für Sarah" means For Sarah

And just in case y'all are wondering "Für Sarah" means For Sarah. 😂😊👌

"Images and ghosts of memories that had not yet occurred swirled vibrant colors into her mind. She forgot the bitter cold and the horrid, frigid  wind that swept her chestnut curls away from her beautiful features. She could almost feel the gowns of stunning women with pearl white skin brush her as they danced with handsome ice cold men. Music  that only she could hear sent shivers down her spine, making her moan in a strange and wonderfully wicked way. The most handsome man of all- nay, he was the most beautiful creature she'd laid eyes on- reached his long porcelain fingers towards her. "Come to me." He seemed to tell her, his dark billowing cloak like smoke shrouding him in the crowed of creatures who danced to forbidden cords.

Her eyes flashed open and she stood. Taking a breath, her gaze trailed to the haunting trees of the forest she hadn't stepped in since...

Sarah was coming to him."

That is my little description/ sneak peak.

Please please please check it out!!