Chapter #26 ~ (Y/N)'s Childhood Past

Start from the beginning

~End Of The Flashback~

(Y/N) sighed. "I can't still remember, what that blue butterfly says... Is that my imagination...? But after after seeing the 'other reality'......... *Sigh*" (Y/N) slowly fast asleep.

~At The Velvet Room (Akira's Point Of View)~

"The Prisoner, Akira Kurusu, as return." Justine said. "First of i wan't to tell you something, about the girl named (Y/N) (L/N)." Igor said. "Huh...?" Akira was confuse. "Did (Y/N) told you about her past?" Igor asked. And Akira shook his head 'no'. "Hmph... Then i think i must tell you." Igor said. "Wait is this about, his boyfriend?" Akira asked. "Is not about that..." Justine said. 

"When she was a kid, she was a very emotionless person. Her father was very strict to her, and everyone bullies her. And she didn't know about her mother... And people says to her that she is Nobody and Useless. Ever since then she feel like nobody in this world cares about her." Igor said.

And Akira was surprise, what he just heard. (Y/N) never told to him, about this. "I guess you look pretty shock, Inmate." Caroline said. "Since then she feels like, she got lock some kind of dungeon that she can't never escape." Igor said. "Then is she suppose to be here?" Akira asked. "Your correct about that, but... Since 'someone' who has entered to her life. She manage to escape through jail. In her own emotion." Igor said.

"But, what about Hayato...? Did he make her happy?" Akira asked. "No he didn't make her happy. In other words (Y/N) just agree going on a date in Hayato, because she want's to find out, what is the meaning of life." Igor said. "And not only that, you inmate. You make (Y/N) happy." Justine said. And Akira look at Justine. "I did...?" Akira asked.

"You heard her, Inmate. And not only that she wants someone to accepts her for, who she is." Caroline said. "(Y/N)..." Akira said quietly, and shock that (Y/N) didn't tell to her this. "But enough of this talk. I want to talk to you about something important... You are now one step closer to your rehabilitation. It's a delightful thing indeed." Igor changed the subject.

"Our master is pleased. You should be honored, Inmate." Justine said. "However, that man's remarks are concerning. It seems another has made their way into the Metaverse." Igor said. "Who could it be?" Akira asked. "That is beyond my knowledge... But your rehabilitation is progressing smoothly... That is for certain. May the devotion to your rehabilitation grow even deeper... I have high hopes of you." Igor said.

And the bell ring. "The time as run out... Return to your moment brief of rest." Justine said. "And get loss, Inmate!" Caroline said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira woke up, and sat up. And he can't believe, what Igor told to him about (Y/N). And Akira got a call from Yusuke. "It's Kitagawa. I'm calling about Madarame's state. For the time being, he hasn't suffered a mental shutdown. Other than that, his demeanor seems to have softened a bit. Is that... The change of heart?" Yusuke asked.

"It could be." Akira said. "I see... I was curious and looked into Kamoshida as well. It's as if he was entirely different person. Will the same be true for Sensei...? ...I'm sorry to have taken your time. That's all i wanted to tell you. Good-- Oh. I'll try asking him about the black-masked intruder from the Palace when the time is right. Goodbye then. This time for sure." The call ended.

~Time Skipping: At Inokashira Park (After School)~

(Y/N) and Akira was sitting down, and is pretty peaceful place, and the wind blows very peacefully as well. "This place is pretty amazing! Not only that this place is really, a place you can relax." (Y/N) stretch his arms. "Hey (Y/N)." Akira said. "What is it?" (Y/N) asked.