"How do you know him though, and why is he a prick?" I ask.

"Why don't you ask Harry," he suggests, and I turn to face Harry, imploring him to tell me.

"Let's go and get ready," Harry interjects, evading my questions.

Why is nobody telling me anything, and more importantly, what is Harry hiding from me? I brush it off and Harry gets me a towel for me to shower with. I instantly feel a lot more refreshed when I get out, wrapping the fluffy white towel around me as I return to the bedroom. I didn't need to wash my hair, so thankfully I can probably get away with not doing anything to it, but I sit myself on the floorboards in front of the floor length mirror and start applying my make up.

"You don't need any of this nonsense," Harry points out, scaring me as he enters the room. I didn't notice him standing there in the doorway.

"Very funny," I reply sarcastically. He walks over and sits by me on the floor, taking a blusher brush, holding it up like it's a foreign object he's experiencing for the first time.

"What does this one do?" he asks, rubbing the soft brush against his face.

"For my blush," I explain, yanking it out of his hand.

"And this?" he asks, a horrified expression on his face.

"An eyelash curler," I laugh. "You put your lashes in like this," and I demonstrate, "and they're slightly more curled," I explain.

He doesn't look convinced. "I like your eyelashes the way they are."

"Here, let me try on you," I say, suddenly feeling very playful, and I kneel closer to him, positioning his already long lashes in the device and curling. I remove the eyelash curler and he turns around to look at himself in the mirror.

"Am I pretty yet?" he asks, batting his lashes, and I cant help but laugh.

"The prettiest of them all," I reply, kissing him firmly on his lips. He tugs on my towel, loosening it around me and I stop him.

"Harry," I warn without any conviction, drawing out his name, "Not now please, I need to get ready," I justify, as he is becoming such a lovely nuisance, though I don't want to be late. My phone begins vibrating again whilst on charge, and I ask Harry to pass it to me. Another message from Scarlett.

Shït, I must have forgotten to read her messages from earlier.

'Whose birthday is it? Can't wait to see you babe!' - 12:14pm

'Hey can you message me the address?' - 1:36pm

'Helloooo?' - 3:40pm

'Can you please stop shagging your beautiful boyfriend and reply to your best friend of 16 years!' - 5:44pm

She probably wants to kill me right now! I quickly type out an apologetic message, sending her the address, and also the time we plan on arriving.

Now for the dress.

I hold up the two dresses I've brought with me, and after endlessly switching between the two, I finally decide upon the baby blue dress, with my favourite nude slingback heels. I pin my hair loosely in a low bun, leaving two loosely curled sections of hair free at the front. I finish my look off with a nude matte shade of lipstick, smacking my lips together to set it right.

I walk out, and Harry does a slow whistle as I reenter the living room. Suddenly, I feel self conscious with having their eyes on me. I notice Harry is wearing his... my Calvin Klein jumper I 'borrowed' off him earlier, and a pair of black jeans. He looks utterly divine.