Jason, Selena and Me ;)

Start from the beginning

"Go take care of her." I whispered on Emilys ear.She got off me and walked towards Selena.

" I though you wanted me?" She asked Selena and Selena smirked pulling her on her lap.

" I was just letting you be with your man." Selena said and Caressed Emily' thighs up and down.

" Its about us the three of us not me and Jason." Emily said and pressed her lips on to Selena's lips. I pulled down my shorts and my dic* was so hard. I notice Selena hand sneeking in to Emily's shirt and squezzing her boobs Emily moaned in to the kiss. " Mmm...Selena." She moaned and Then looked at me she smirks. "Jason Baby. I love you." She giggled while looking at my boner at started jerking my self as I watch Selena take off Emily's shirt exposing her sexy body. Emily wasn't doing much but Selena started sucking her nipples and rubbing the other one with her thumb. Emily ran her hand thru Selena's hair as Selena kept twirling her tongue on Emily's Nipple. Emily looked at me and got off Selena she got on top of me kissing me rough. I pulled down her panties and I felt Selena joined us on the bed. Emily got off me and got on top of Selena.

" Don't be shy to touch." Selena said then giggled and Emily blushed and looked at me.

" Its all good baby." I kissed her lips and she started kissing Selena's neck while her hand slowly went to Selena' shirt and took it off. Selena squeeze Em boobs and smirked. She looked at me and with one hand she grabbed my dic* and started jerking me. I moaned and Emily notice what was going on she pushed Selena's hand and I chuckled. " Em baby we are sharing." She nodded no and got on top of me.

" You are mine." She whispered and Selena got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Emily asked.

" This isn't what I though it would be..You are to posessive with Jason..Plus you don't even do anything its like I'm doing everything." I could see Emily was pissed off and stood up and grabbed Selena and pushed her on the bed. She pulled down Selena's panties and crashed her lips in to Selena's lips. Selena moaned and I notice Emily was rubbing Selena's cli+. Selena flipped her over and got on top of her. She spread her legs wide open and licked her lips. She licked Emily's cli+ " You are so wet." She whispered and started licking Emily. I got under Selena and started licking her cli+ they were both moaning so loud. I was jerking my self while eating up Selena's puss¥. "Jason..Mmm..."

"Oh my god..Selena." I hear Emily moaned in pleasure. "Mmm..Baby." I pushed Selena and Licked Emily myself. "Jason..Right there baby." Selena started making out with Emily and I saw Emily caressing Selena's body until she reach what she was looking for.

" Slide your finger in her." I said and Emily did as I said earning a huge moan from Selena. I Slide my dic* inside of Emily and Selena was rubbing Emily's cli+ as I started thrusting in and out. Emily was pumping in and out and we were all moaning. I kissed Selena she slip her tongue in my mouth as I kept thrusting in to Em. She kept rubbing Em's cli+ and Em was fucking Selena with her finger.

" Enough." Em spat and I broke the kiss and kissed Emily. She broke the kiss and pulled Selena to her. "I want to taste you." She moaned as I felt her walls closing. Selena put her puss¥ on Em's face and I was watching everything. Emily parten her lips and taste her first with her tongue.

"Mmm...Em." Selena moaned.

" No wonder you like to eat me up in the mornings." Emily said to me and giggled and I chuckled then she started licking Selena and slide two finger inside of her. I could see Selena's Juice dripping from Emily's jaw and all over her fingers. Emily arched her back I knew she was about to cum. "Mmm..Jason I'm cuming." She moaned and Selena was moaning she kissed my lips while Emily kept eating her up. " Jason..Mmm..I'm cuming." She cums and Selena pulled away from her and licked Emilys release. We both slide our tongue in Emily's Puss¥ as we cleaned her up. I pushed Selena and slide it inside of her. "Pulled it out when you are about to cum and cum in me." Emily said as she catch her breath. I nodded yes and thrust in Selena hard she moaned and Pulled Emily in to a kiss, Emily starts making out and rubbing Selena's nipples. Selena starts rubbing Em's swolling cli+ and Emily starts rubbing Selena's cli+ as I kept thrusting in to Selena.