"Babyy....baby" I turned and froze; Hayat called me that and from when did she become such a cheesy girl!

I walked towards her and stood in front of her and she repeated "Baby" and laughed as hard as she could?

"Nice choice Kayan! Oopps! Baby!" said Hayat laughing as hard as she could. Yeah! of course I am thinking she is beauty! "Shutup ha! Please, I do not like her at all" I told Hayat very sternly.

"Oh! Please, you said me yesterday that your love is getting married", she said me and then covered her mouth and shook her head in disbelief.

"What the hell! I do not like Iqra and please we will be late, be ready for today, I am going to annoy you a lot!", I winked and told Hayat.

Yesterday, I was so mean to her, if she would be any other girl, I would have to convince her to death! Exaggerating again! but which girl can be normal the next day?

I went to my office and ordered Hayat to bring me "Americano" again!

"Bitter man", Hayat said in a whisper, which I heard. "Did you ...", I did not even complete my sentence and she interrupted "No, nothing."

** Hayat's POV **

How do I say... I mean I did not like Iqra for Kayan and why do I have a feeling he does not like her, but then who? I do not think he will like a girl like Iqra, NO NO! I mean she was good but you know flirting well okay flirt but he is not even looking at you! Geez! Self respect Nehh?

I made coffee for Kayan, of course No sugar, I am not angry on him, why would I be? Yes, he hurts me but its okay, he is a Bipolar. I gave him his coffee, I know its very bitter. His mistake, Repent! Come on! I am not dumb; he is just doing this to annoy me.

"Hmm, go to the file room and get all these files, right now".

I nodded and left towards the filing room. Allah! No, this room is full of files, well, "Filing Room". I know, do not teach me but I have to get only three files and there are about one lakh files! Not joking I am serious and all of them are high too high. No I am not short but they are really at a great height. I left from the room angrily!

"Mr. Kayan, Sir? There are about one lakh files, how am I supposed to get them? I mean, how do I find them? I asked Kayan in anger.

"By using your brain!" he said me without even looking at me, what a walnut!

"Hahaha, thanku for telling me" I faked laughed.

"Well okay, get all those files in the room", he told me still looking at the laptop.

"Nehh! Are you in your senses? Those files are in lakhs how do I get them? One by one?"

"Manners Miss Hayat, not one by one. I will easy your job, get one bundle at a time. I need to check. At your work now", he told and glared at me. I left in anger.

Is he mad? Why does he want me to hate him? I know, someone or the other knows where those three files are?

"I can smell sadness" said Mrs. Uzun, she is the designer and a great helper. A dramatic women and a convert too! She even practices Hijab! Masha Allah!.

"Yes, Mrs. Uzun" I asked her smiling. "Yesterday, I smelled anger! Why did I not feel love? There is no one in love! How boring? She said while looking in the surroundings and I left a little chuckle.

"Umm..Mrz. Uzun, I have some work, If you please", I did not even complete "Sure, sure, you are free to go, but meet me afterwards". "Sure, Bbye" I waved off to her."

"Allahafiz darling" she told.

"Allahafiz", I ran as fast as I could because if I do not get the files soon, I am going to die.