New Experience?

En başından başla

" Hey, Em I was wondering if we could go visit the girls this weekend?"

" I don't know I have to ask Jason." I said and walked to the backyard and laid my towel on the chair then laid down on top it getting some sun time since Toronto is so cold and finally is warm enough.

" Mmm...So fucking sexy." Jason chuckled.

" Take off that shirt let me see those abs." I giggled.

" Sorry babe I'm going to the store to buy the beers." He kissed my lips. "Want something?"

" Oh no I'm fine. Who are you going with?" I asked him.

" With Justin." He mumbled and I smirked.

" So you two are best friends now?" I teased and He peck my lips.

" He is a cool dude." He mumbled.

" So he isn't Gayber anymore?" I stand up and took off my shirt and pants staying on my bikini.

" Damn, Em." He grabbed me by my butt and pulled me closer to him. " No, He is alright I guess." Jason kissed my lips.

" Be careful, Don't do anything stupid." I whispered on his lips.

" Like?" He chuckled.

" Like Robbing, Bombing or killing." I spat.

" Those were the old days, Em. I love you and don't dare to fuck Selena while I'm gone." He teased and I slapped his shoulder.

" Never happening, Its already awkward because of a damn kiss just imagine how it would be if we do it." I sighed.

" Just talk with her, Baby. You saw how now she is with Justin she just had a crush on you." He peck my lips and walked away. I laid down on my stomach just letting the sun burn a little bit my back.

" Em..I hate how awkward things have been since we kissed." I heard Selly's voice. " I want us to be like were before, I'm sorry if I got carry away when I-I tried more than just a kiss." She sighed.

" Its all good." I said still with my eyes closed feeling the sun taning my skin.

" Are you sure you have nothing to say?" She asked.

" Not really." I mumbled then I heard a splash and I knew she got in the pool.I sat down looking at her swim. " So, How is everything between you and Justin?" I asked.

" Great, He really is a nice guy. So sweet and caring." She smiled.

" You know Jason is just like that even if he is a criminal..He is romantic. Last night he took me to a fancy restaurant then a late night walk on the park telling me how special I am to him. Love is so amazing." I smiled.

" He really loves you, Em." She smiled and swim underwater. I got up and walked towards the radio and I start looking for a cd I grabbed one the tittle was Great pop hits mix so I put it on and put the volume all the way up and Sat down on the edge of the pool just my legs in the water.

" When you left prison why did you came to me?" I asked just trying to start a conversation.

" The girls and I always though about you and how we wanted to check how you were since you didn't visit us and the guard found  Kiki's cellphone and took it away, So they told me to check on you just in case.When I got here I asked where I could find you and someone gave me your adress a woman I think it was your mom." She Smiled.

" I'm glad you came because I was kind of lonely and now I have you and the guys I feel normal again. Its like I'm getting my life back." She swim closer to me and stand in between my legs.