seven.

lauren's pov.

      i woke up the next morning with tons of love from my video. that made me happy. i got some hate from the picture daniel posted yesterday, but it was okay. i know that not everybody is going to like me.  i got out of bed and brushed my teeth before going to my living room to watch netflix. today was my day off, so i spent it with netflix and postmates. it was also raining! i love the rain.

 it was also raining! i love the rain

     after three hours of netflix, elle called me

     after three hours of netflix, elle called me. at first i ignored her because i was in the middle of watching saved by the bell, but she kept calling. i paused my show and picked up her call.

lauren: this better be worth pausing teen mario lopez

elle: yes i promise it is

lauren: i'm listening

elle: can we go to the mall? we both need new clothes, and cute boys will be there

lauren: i already have carter

elle: seriously!? lauren! everybody including your fans hate him!

lauren: but he's a sweet guy

elle: he threatened daniel

lauren: how do you know?

elle: you told me you dumbass

lauren: oh yeah

elle: so are you coming or not?

lauren: i will but you're driving

elle: fine i'll be there in an hour

lauren: okay bye

     with that, i closed netflix and headed to my bedroom. i did my makeup and brushed my hair. my hair was decent so i didn't need to do much. to fix my semi mess that my hair was, i placed a hat on top of my head. i walked over to my closet and grabbed a random outfit ( below). as soon as i finished, my door bell rang. i grabbed my phone, chapstick, tampons, keys, and wallet before stuffing it in my tiny black backpack.i walked towards my door and opened it to reveal elle.