fourteen.

after dinner i called a seprate uber from the boys so i could get back to my hotel room. i wanted to ask carter why he left early. he didn't even say goodbye when he left. when the uber arrived at my hotel, i paid the man and walked inside the hotel. i got a bottled water from one of the vending machines. i turned around and pressed the button to go up. almost immediately the doors opened and i walked in. i pressed level 13 and went up without making any stops. when the door dinged, signalling the door had opened, i walked up until i found my door.

     i slid the card into the thing and opened the door. when i opened it, i saw something i wish i never saw. i saw a blonde girl under carter. them both naked. and her moaning. before i could even start crying, i managed to choke out his name. "carter" i spoke. he turned his head to where i was standing in shock. "lauren" he said as he quickly got off of her. "carter i don't wanna hear it" i said as i turned around to run away. he didn't even try to come back. he just shut the door on me. i went back down to the lobby and ran outside. i went around the back and cried. just cried. i knew it was gonna happen, but not this way.

     i grabbed my phone and called daniel, seeing if i could go to his hotel. he asked what was wrong but i just ignored him. i called a car and the driver picked me up. i eventually got to the hotel so i paid the man and walked inside. i walked into the elevator and pressed the level they were on. a few moments later, the door dinged and i walked towards their room. before i knew it, i was met by the wooden door. i hesitatingly knocked and almost immediately the door opened to be met by five concerned teenage boys. when i saw their faces i broke down into tears again. daniel immediately took me into his arms and held me. he didn't even know what happened. i walked passed them and sat on the bed as they asked me "what's wrong?". i caught my breath long enough to say "he cheated". their jaws clenched together and jonah's face turned red. "with who?" jack asked. "i don't know. she was blonde. i caught a glimpse of her face but the features didn't stand out enough". i calmed down and took a deep breath. "please don't do anything guys. especially you daniel" i spoke. "i'll try. but if i see him you damn well should know i'm saying something" he said standing up. "can i stay here tonight?" i asked. "of course lauren. where else would you stay?" corbyn asked. i nodded and said "thank you" before realizing i didn't have any clothes. "you can borrow one of my sweatshirts"daniel said. "i know you didn't bring anything". "i'd like that. thanks danny" i said. "well we're gonna go to our rooms and i'm gonna room with corbyn tonight because i don't wanna see any cuddly couple shit" jack said as the four boys walked out.

     daniel handed me a black sweatshirt. i walked to the bathroom and took off my dress to change into the sweater. i then rinsed my face with water to try to get the makeup off. i got some off and took my bra off as well. i took my hair out of the ponytail and walked back out. i climbed into jack's bed when daniel said "no c'mon sleep with me. you'll feel better". i nodded and walked over to daniel's bed, crawling onto side. i watched as daniel took his shirt off revealing his chest. i waited as he crawled into the bed, putting his arms around me to hold me. "thank you. for everything" i whispered. "no problem princess" he said kissing my nose, "you know i care". "it's nice feeling" i said laying my head on his chest. before i fell asleep i heard him say "good night lauren" as he kissed my temple. after then, i fell asleep. safe and sound.

a/n: did you feel the feels? i did as i was writing this. ALSO if this story as a whole gets to 500 votes or when the story ends (which ever comes first) i will do a face reveal. anyways hope you liked this chapter.