forty six.

ever since lunch i was quiet the rest of the day. i ran up to daniel's room and wrote songs that popped into my head. songs that i knew wouldn't make it to the album, but it was okay. it wasn't until six o'clock that i did something with my life. i did something totally unlike me. i dressed to impress. to make danielle jealous.i added more makeup around my eyes and applied more highlight to my nose and cheekbone area. i changed into a black turtleneck crop top, with jeans and a jean jacket. i added two necklaces to the outfit and walked downstairs.

     by the time i got downstairs, i heard laughing coming from the kitchen. curious, i walked towards the room and saw everybody standing there laughing. by everybody i mean everybody. Anna, Tyler, Christian, Keri, Jeffery, Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, Zach, Daniel, and Danielle. Danielle was here and nobody even bothered to tell me. being the dramatic brat that i am, i opened the front door and ran.

     i ran until i saw a small park with a little playground. i walked towards the jungle gym and sat on one of the steps leading up to the slide. there i sat and i cried. why was i crying? because i was forgotten. it's one of my many fears. nobody even heard the door open and close. nobody heard me running. nobody chased after me. my phone was clear from all notifications. nobody cared.

     i was at the park in the same spot, listening to twenty one pilots, for two hours until somebody finally texted me. i didn't bother to read the next or who it was from. it was eight o'clock at night and i just wanted to be alone. i didn't even wanna see daniel. he can have fun with danielle. i had enough battery power to call an uber. i walked to the CVS and bought a charger before the uber took me to a walmart, where i'd buy some clothes and walk to a hotel. the uber finally picked me up. i bought some pajamas from walmart and walked to the nearest hotel. i ordered a room, payed, and settled in. that's when i finally read the message from daniel.

*darling was changed to dickhead*

dickhead: where are you??

lauren: no where.

dickhead: YOU'RE NOT AT THE HOUSE SO WHERE ARE YOU?!

lauren: you don't care. just leave me alone.

dickhead: no tf? i' m gonna spam you until you tell me

lauren: i bought a ticket back to LA. i'm leaving tomorrow morning.

dickhead: what about your stuff?

lauren: do whatever you want. if i even try to get it you'll stop me. i'm not taking any chances.

dickhead: what did i do now?

lauren: you forgot about me.

dickhead: NEWS FLASH! NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU!!

lauren: i thought you were different. now i'm actually regretting breaking up with carter.

dickhead: you don't know that...

lauren: actually, yes i do. i'm sick and tired of being ignored. i'm sick and tired of pretending we're nothing. i don't wanna talk to you ever again. read my journal. burn my clothes. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE!

lauren: good bye daniel. have a nice life.

dickhead: wait lauren..

(failed to send)

dickhead: don't leave...

(failed to send)

dickhead: i love you so much.

(failed to send)

*lauren has blocked dickhead*

a/n: please don't hate me.