twelve.

carter arrived late last night. when i woke up he was laying in the other bed, sound asleep. i spent some time on my phone before carter woke up. he didn't wanna get ready with me, so he went to a friend's house. i did everything that i normally do in the mornings and got ready for the awards. i did my makeup and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail. i walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my little white boho dress. i first put on my white bralette, underwear, and spanx before placing the dress on my body. i then went to find my pink fluffy coat. i placedit on my shoulders and put my shoes on. i grabbed my bag before walking out of my hotel room. i walked down into the lobby where i saw carter in a suit. he took my hand and led me to the car that was taking us.

     while we were in the car, carter kept ranting about how i shouldn't be friends with other boys. he annoys the fuck out of soemtimes. "carter just stop. i can be friends with whoever the hell i wanna be friends with. this is the first time i'm even meeting them. it's not like i'm cheating on you so back the fuck off" i say as calmly as i could.  he looked at me red but stayed quiet for the rest of the car ride. when we finally arrived i walked out first, leaving carter behind. i started walking and posing like any other person on the carpet, when i heard people screaming "LAUREN!" i turned around and was met by five faces. the boys.

     "BOYS!" i yelled back as they ran to me. i was immediately greeted by daniel's arms around my waist. it felt like forever when in reality it was 10 seconds. i pulled away from daniel to hug the other four boys. we all pulled away from each other and kept walking until we got to the end of the carpet. we were talking when a built guy with donald trump hair walked up to us. "MUH BOYYYSSS" he screamed. they all bro hugged when he noticed me i the back. "hi i'm logan" "hi i'm lauren" "oh i know. daniel can't shut up about you" he said in front of his camera. i blushed a little bit when i felt arms wrap around me. "not gonna introduce me babe?" carter whispered. fuck i forgot he was here. i removed his arms and introduced him to the six boys in front of me. "carter this is logan, jonah, daniel, zach, corbyn, and jack. boys this is my boyfriend, carter" i said pointing to them each. "so YOUR daniel" carter said pointing to daniel. "carter stop" i said stepping in front of him. he looked at me and rolled his eyes before walking away.

     i followed him halfway and went to find our seats. when i did i looked around to see who was near and saw that the boys were sitting in front of us. i sat down and pulled out my phone when carter came to sit down next to me. i sat my phone down and placed it into my purse. only a few minutes later, the show officially started.

     carter left the show almost an hour before it actually ended. the show overall was great though. camila's performance was freaking amazing. i even got a picture with her afterwards. overall today was a good day. i went to dinner with the boys afterwards.

little did i know that this day was too good to be true...