one hundred twenty one.

383K likes|2K comments

tagged: shelbyb, lauren

exposingcelebs: shelby DMed us saying that back in high school, lauren sent out her own AND shelby's nudes out to the whole school! shelby also added that lauren stole her boyfriend of three months later. she also got plastic surgery after graduation and a few weeks ago.

comments

laurensprincess: bullshit

lauren: i sent her nudes not mine. i've explained & apologized (for) this situation multiple times. yes i sent HER nudes. i didn't "steal" her boyfriend. they broke up and he dated me three months after they broke up. him and i broke up a year ago. yes, i got MINOR plastic surgery on my nose. that's it. this entire thing is bullshit.

shelbyb:@lauren stop acting like miss perfect.

erikacostell: i love this shelby girl!

hater1: yes she got dragggggeddd

rice: she needs to shut her rat ass up

alissaviolet: lauren changed in a good way. i just people would take time to realize that.

hater3: she's such a slut!

hater4: i've always hated her

hater5: after her and daniel break up, she's gonna move on to a prettymuch boy. probabky brandon since she LOVES to steal other girl's boyfriends.

itskyclay: she's a fucking amazing human being. leave her tf alone.

zoeygrant: i try to stay out of drama, but lauren is truly amazing. she's one of my closest friends. even after the fame, she remained friends with nicole and i. we all knew shelby. she was fake from the beginning.

babynicole:^ rt