two.

i laughed when tana started screaming at the girl who tripped me. "YOU'RE A BITCH DON'T EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN!!" tana screamed. i took tana's arm and carefully led her out of the shop. "tana, if you would've said one more word security would've kicked you out" i said putting my hands on her shoulders. "i know, i know. it makes me mad that people still disrespect you after everything" she said calming down. "it just makes me feel worthless tana, but i don't let it get to me" she nodded her head and hugged me.

     i remember it like it was yesterday. it still haunts me. i try not to let it get to me though. we walked back to my car and drove back to my apartment. tana was gonna crash at my place before going back to vegas tomorrow. when we got back, i immediately changed into something more comfortable.

 when we got back, i immediately changed into something more comfortable

darling is typing... 

darling sent a chat!

darling: well hellooo

lauren: hi 

darling: wow you actually replied!

lauren: i have nothing better to do

darling: ouch. 

lauren: can i ask you something?

darling: what?

lauren: why were you born?

darling: because jesus (a/n it's iconic)

lauren: nah i'm sure it was satan

how old are you anyways? 15?

darling: wrong. i'm 18

lauren: no way in hell you're older than me

darling: search me up on famous birthdays

lauren: that shit is wack. it once said i was 20 when i was 16. 17 now.

darling: ha ha you're still a baby! you're still in school!

lauren: well who's the one who has legal responsibility, pays taxes, pays for health care, pays for bills, and is an adult??? exactly. who doesn't??? this girl. so who's the real winner? oh and i also graduated early with honors when i was 16. when did you graduate??

darling: fuck. i graduate next month. AND I PAY BILLS

lauren: ha ha who's the baby now?

darling: still you

lauren: BUT WHO HAS THE MOST FUN!?

darling: you're a dumbass

lauren: BUT WHO GRADUATED EARLY!?

darling: 🤦

lauren: i looked you up on the wack site. you're in a boy band?

darling: yeah..

lauren: wack

darling: is everything wack to you?!

lauren: most but not all mr. seavey

y'all ain't that bad tbh

darling: thanks :)

do you sing?

lauren: a 'lil

darling: damn. that's really good lauren

lauren: thanks. xx

lauren: it's getting late. imma sleep. bye daniel

darling: bye beautiful 

opened

~

daniel's pov

     i sighed when she left me on open. i threw my phone back on the couch. "what's wrong bro?" jack asked me "it's this girl. she's so damn perfect in every way. i wanna win her over but she's tough" i said as i ran my hands over my face. "show me a pic" he said as i showed him my favorite one. "damn. she's a fine dime daniel" he said looking back at me. "yeah i know. that's why i need help getting her." i said rolling my eyes. "listen bro, if it's meant to be. you don't need help getting her. it'll come together soon". i looked at him and realized he was right. 

     three hours after talking to her i finally fell asleep. i went and crawled into the bed i shared with jonah and zach. i was on the edge, with my phone in hand, waiting for another message from her. fuck. i really like her.