twenty.

at around eight o'clock i was picked up by alissa, rice, sommer, and alissa's boyfriend ricky. when i walked inside the old car alissa and sommer hugged me while ricky introduced himself. rice (i know his name in real life is brian but i'm calling him rice) and i did our handshake and ricky drove us. on the way we listened to kendrick lamar and his new album. when we got to the club i was first to walk out and was met by the rest of my friends. coming to the club was alissa, rice, ricky, daniel, jonah, jack, corbyn, james, tana, vanessa, sommer, and camila. zach couldn't come because he's underage. i mean so am i, but fake ids are a thing. zach is too innocent for one. we all waited in line until we were up in the front. we handed him our ids and headed straight to the bar. at least tana, rice, ricky, sommer, and camila did. we found a corner and basically stayed there the entire night.

     the corner had lights on the wall and built into the table. it was one of those corner tables that you'd sit at in a restaurant. i didn't hesitate to drink and get wasted. tonight was my night and i wasn't going to let carter or anybody ruin that for me.

     the night was going great for the most part. everybody was danicing and having a great time. around one am we found this white wall where people weren't drinking and doing drugs, so we took pictures. when the night was almost over, we were in the middle of the dance floor. daniel and i were getting closer than ever. then it happened. i don' know if it was the intoxication in us, or if it was just a "in the moment thing", but it happened. we kissed.

    he had his hands on my waist and was smiling the entire time we were dancing. we had both had quite a few drinks, some more than the other,  and it happened. he pulled me close and didn't hesitate to pull me closer. he made it passionate. there was lust. it was everything. in that moment it felt like we were the only two people around. i moved my hands to kiss face and pulled him in, wanting more.

~time skip~

     the rest of the night was amazing. after daniel's kiss, i went and got more shots. by the time we left, corbyn and vanessa were the only sober one. so they drove. since there were only two cars, two sober drivers, and thirteen of us, some people had to break safety precautions and sit on the floor. in ricky's car was vanessa, sommer, ricky, rice, alissa, and camila. in the boy's car were daniel, jonah, jack, corbyn, tana, james, and i.   we first stopped at a gas station to get food. after that, we went to jack in the box to get real food. we could've gone to mcdonald's but that shit is gross. we were taking a squad photo when a fan came up to us, asking for a picture. we decided to put her in the photo and parted ways. the people in ricky's car went to his house, while everyone else went to the why don't we house.

     we came home at around five am. zach stayed up waiting for us to get home. when he saw me he laughed because i was so fucked up. i ended up sleeping in daniel's bed with him while tanaand james took zach's room. the rest of the boys sleeped in there own rooms and zach sleeped with corbyn. i still couldn't get over the fact i kissed daniel. well, technically he kissed me. but still, i never thought i would've felt those emotions with him. do i like him? does he like me? so many questions were running thorugh my mind before i fell alseep in daniel's arms, yet again.

a/n whoops they kissed. ALSO i'm starting school on wednesday and tomorrow (tuesday) i'm going to orientation. please pray for me. this also means i won't be updating as much. i'm really sorry. i love this story too much though to let it go. so i WILL be updating. one more thing. I WATCHED  THE FINALE OF THE BACHELORETTE AND BITCH I'M SHOOK. HOW DOES SHE CHOOSE BRIAN OVER ERIC AND PETER?! MY GOD I HOPE THEY BREAK UP AND SHE REALIZES SHE MADE A MISTAKE! HOPEFULLY PETER IS THE BACHELOR BECAUSE BITCH HE'S PERFECT. rant done. bye lovelies. xx