one hundred twenty.

32K likes|800 comments

tagged: lauren

shelbyb: remember how close we were? before you became famous? yeah so do i. remember when you leaked my nudes out to everybody? yeah so do i. remember when you stole my boyfriend from me? yeah, SO DO I! all along you've gotten whatever you wanted. not this time. this time bitch, it's going to be ME. I'M the one who'll have a career. I'M the one who'll get the famous boyfriend. karma's a bitch. watch out.

comments

hater: EXPOSED

laurenstits: what are you gonna do? join team 10?

lauren: shelby, i haven't talked to you in almost two years. i've apologized and do did you. i moved on. why can't you? i've been through hell and back trying to get to where i am today. you're graduating and going to college soon. it's time to start "adulting". i have. you haven't. grow up and stop dragging petty drama wherever you go. i wish you well.

shelbyb: @lauren  hell no bitch. i barely got into college because of you.

rice: ^ at least you got in with the little brain cells you have

laurensx: it's been two years. stop being a child.

babynicole: this is why she's successful and you're not...

itskyclay: BITCH LEMME SHOW YOU WHAT'S GOOD!!!!

hater2: lmao what a BITCH

seaveydaniel: leave her alone my god

exposingcelebs: dm us tea