seventy five.

the past few days have been better for me. i can walk to and from the kitchen if  use the elevator without falling over. the past few days though have been tense with all the drama between alissa, ricky, and team 10. also, today we're getting a new roomate. she's a woman named kyser. i haven't met her but she sounds familiar. i've mostly been in bed all day except for went to change into an outfit. it's been boring since i can't go outside. i've made up with all the why don't we boys, besides daniel.

     the boys have been over a few times, but not much. they're supposed to come over today if daniel sees danielle. i was watching girl meets world when i heard alissa scream "lauren kyser is here!" i walked to the elevator and went down to the first floor where i saw her. "you look familiar" i told her. wow what a great first impression. "you might've seen my on the explorer page on isntagram. anyways, i'm kyser. it's nice to meet you lauren" "nice to meet you too kyser" i replied to her. she seems nice.

    around the same time i met her, we showed her her room. it was about an hour later when the boys showed up. i opened the door and hugged them, "hi ya boys". "hey lauren" they said. we went up to my room and sat on my bed. "so how awkward is it at the house?" i asked. "incredibly. if daniel isn't at the team 10 house, he's with danielle at OUR house. i swear i'm so close to kicking daniel out" jonah said rubbing his face with his hands. "i'm sorry jonah" "it's fine". "hey lauren, i hate to interupt but-" kyser said as she came into my bedroom. she was cut off as she saw something. "yes kyser?" i asked she had a look of fear on her face. "nevermind" she said running. "weird." i said turning back around to see jack shook.

     "you okay noodles?" i asked jack. "that's the girl i met at the club" he spoke, still being shook. "i knew she looked familiar! why don't you go talk to her?" "i can't. it'd be to awkward" "why?" that's when he went silent. "jack" zach said as he slapped him. "we had sex. it was in one of the bathrooms. she never called back." jack said angry. "i'm sorry jack. i'll go talk to her." "no please don't" he said pulling me back down. "fine."

     the rest of the day we just talked and caught up on gossip. turns out, daniel and danielle have sex almost every single day at the house. i feel bad for the boys. besides us talking, ricky and alissa kept trying to defend themselves against the whole team 10 drama. i'm trying to not get involved and it's taking every ounce of me to not say anything on twitter. anyways, the boys left at around six o'clock at night. twenty minutes after they left, kyser came out and sat down on my bed.

     "you okay kyser?" i asked her as i set my book down. "yeah. no. maybe? i don't know" she said flipping her hair to the side. "what exactly happened between you and jack. he said you two had sex?" "yeah. i didn't call because i didn't think he'd remember me. so when i saw him, i freaked out. please don't tell him any of this!" "only if you tell him. if you don't then i will". she was about to say something when she was cut off from ricky running up to my bedroom. "lauren!" he spoke. "yes ricky?" i asked. "somebody is here to see you, but before you walk down, don't scream" "okay now you're making me worried" i said as i walked towards the elevator and walked towards the kitchen. before i officially walked in, i heard alissa and sommer talking. "don't even think about touching her. even if it's just for comfort" i heard sommer say. "guys... what's going on?" i asked when i turned the corner. that's when i was met with the pair of blue eyes that started it all.