" Mmm.." I twirl my tongue on his finger and he groans and I felt my juices ready for the release as he kept rubbing it on my cli+. "Jason!" I moaned and cum he  got on his knee and licked me up again and sucked on my cli+ and I closed my legs. " ENOUGH." I sighed. "I can't no more." He chuckled and got up and kissed my lips sliding his tongue and he grabs my hand and put it on his dic* He smiled on the kiss and I started jerking him as he kissed me.  He slide a finger in me but I pulled his hand away and continue jerking him until he cum and then he slides his dic* inside of me and thrust in and out I was so exhausted but he wasn't he kept going until we both reached our climax. He pulled away catching his beath. He looked at me and smirked.

" You see, You did want to." He chuckled and kissed my lips.

" Jason..I'm so tired." I sighed and he tried to touch me again but I pushed his hand. "No more." He carried me to the bed and we both laid down looking at the ceiling. " Four orgasm in less then 20 minutes Jason..That was so good." I kissed his lips and he got on top of me.

" I'm ready to make it five." He kissed my lips and I pushed him off.

" No more I'm over relax." I giggled and He peck my lips.

" Lets go skating now." He squeeze my butt and chuckled.

" Sure." We got up and took a quick shower together then got dress. We walked downstairs holding hands and the guys looked at us and laughed.

" What a good morning huh?" Justin chuckled.

" Its not my fault she is a screamer." Jason smirked and I slapped his arm.

" A very loud one." Justin teased and I hide my face in Jason's chest.

" Shut up." I mumbled.

" Breakfast is ready." I heard Selly said.

" Good because I'm starving for food now." Jason whispered on my ear and force me to look at him and kissed my lips.

" Stop it." I mumbled and walked in to the dinning room. We sat down and Started eating our breakfast.

" So I'm free today how about we go out and hang out?" Justin asked.

" Sure, Where?" I asked.

" I could maybe rent the Amusement park for us." He smirked.

" We were going to go skating." Jason said and kissed my lips.

" Can I join you guys? You know lets hang out be teenagers." He chuckled.

" Don't you have like friends?"Jason asked and I squeeze his hand.

" My real friends are in L.A and I really don't trust anybody well Just Emily and I guess now you guys." Justin smiled.

"Well sure you can come but I'll pay for everything, Okay?" Jason spat.

" No lets just you pay for your woman and I'll pay for my date Selena." Me and Jason looked at each other and laughed.

" Dating?" I asked.

" Yeah." Selly wink at me. " But if you still want to be with me-"

"No!" I laughed. "I'm sure, I love my Fiancé's dic*"  They all laughed. "Did I just said that outloud?"

" Yes you did, Babe." Jason chuckled and kissed my lips. "I'm glad you love it because tonight we are going to make it to 5." He whispered on my ear and kissed my cheek.

" Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" I giggled he rest his hand on my thigh and slowly going up I pushed his hand making it hit the table.