Hospital entrance

Sorry for the delay. Here is the next chapter. Enjoy! :)

Ashley pov

I rested my head on Dylan's shoulder and I held on tightly to his hand. He was trying to calm me down but it was not working. We had boarded the flight as quickly as we could. At first the lady who was arranging the tickets told us that we couldn't go that fast, but after seeing Alex's enraged expression, she quickly had a sweet smile and gave us our tickets. Even Drake was impressed.

Me and Dylan had taken the window seat and I was near the window. In the middle of the flight, there were four seats. We had somehow fitted Drake, Emma, Alex and Taylor in it. I knew Taylor felt that we were endangering her life. The other two couples had taken the available window seats.

"Love....calm down.....don't worry.....things will be fine..."Dylan whispered soothingly. I looked into his eyes and felt pure love. He was the best thing that had happened to me. His eyes looked like he could read into my soul, his smile made my heart skip a beat. I felt like a love sick puppy in front of him, and if it was any other man I would not be pleased, but Dylan was the man of my life.

"I know...I am so scared for Emma though...I know how it is like to be stuck between two men," I whispered back.

He growled at me and I couldn't fight the smile off myy face. "Aaawww...is someone getting jealous? How cute." I cooed.

His cheeks became pink and I kissed his left cheek. "I'm only yours, sweetheart. Noone else's."

"Much better." he whispered back and kissed me. 

........................................

"These bags are heavier than Emma and that is saying something.." Drake muttered as he tried to wrestle the bags. Emma gasped and tried to hit his head but he lowered his head, grabbed her waist and spinned her around. After he stopped, they both were giggling and he bent and kissed her.

Daniel took the forgotten bag and handed the others to Dylan, Liam and Alex. Dylan was smirking at the kissing couple and was meaningfully looking at me. I rolled my eyes and helped Alex with the bags. After some time, we had reached the hospital and the playful mood had disappeared. Everyone looked tense and some were worried.

We reached the reception and Daniel cleared his throat to get the receptionist's attention. The receptionist looked uninterestedly at him. Once she got a good view of the tall, good looking man in front of her, she immediately straightened and put a seducing smile on her face. Daniel looked shocked at the sudden attention and looked unsurely at Christina who rolled her eyes and told the recptionist, "If you're done having eye sex with my boyfriend, can you tell us which is Luke Steel's room number?"

The lady shot a disgusted look at Christina and with a sweet smile gave Daniel the slip. Daniel looked even more shocked at Christina but passed her the slip and silently followed her. I think he was mesmerised by her.

The lady then saw the other boys behind Daniel and leaned forward. Alex looked disgusted and walked away pulling a surprised Taylor with him. He might not be in the mood for flirting. Drake smiled at the receptionist and she asked, "Sir, may I help you with something?"

Emma was looking feddup and Dylan looked dissapprovingly.  Drake gave a winning smile and said, "Could I know where the pregnancy ward is? My girlfriend might need it soon."

Dylan quickly dragged a protesting Drake  away and I walked to the lady and said, "I suggest you stop looking at our men before we do some serious damage to you."

I then walked away with Emma and a giggling Violet and Liam behind us.