Drake understands

Drake's pic ------------>

I looked at Taylor and she looked back. We were both pissed at that Drake idiot and Emma was depressed. Violet was comforting her. 

"You want him to know you are you?" I asked Emma.

She nodded and I said, "Leave it to me. By today, he will know you are you or he will never have children. That kid is pissing me off."

Taylor nodded but looked doubtful and Violet smiled.

The bell rang telling that it was time to leave. Emma looked nervous. I didn't care.

We all rushed downstairs and saw that Dylan and Drake and crew were already there. I was ignoring Dylan because I knew he thought I was his puppy. I liked him, that didn't mean I will always do everything.

Drake was standing with him and was looking around.

I whispered to Taylor, "Take Emma and stand near Daniel. I will take Violet and do the rest."

She nodded and said, "Why Daniel? You know him.....he will be angry."

"Christina is with him, so its fine. Just do as I say."

Taylor took Emma and stood near Daniel who hadn't noticed them. Dylan was looking at me worried, probably wondering why I was not staring back at him. Drake was looking at me like his life depended on it.

I dragged Violet and went past Drake. After walking for some meters, I turned back and screamed loudly, "Emma, are you coming or not?"

Violet had become red......probably with fear. Taylor had understood my plan and Emma looked like she was about to faint. Dylan was looking curiously around and Daniel was loking at me. 

But Drake's expression was the best. He had jumped when he heard the name and had done a full 360 degree turn to see who Emma was. After he saw her, his jaw had dropped and he was staring shocked at her. Emma also turned red and quickly ran to her bus. Drake's eyes followed her then he turned to me.

Taylor came to me and hit my head. I smirked and said, "What? She wanted him to know."

She replied, "I know....."

We turned to see Daniel and Dylan looking clueless while Drake looked like his prayers had been answered.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Lets see," Violet said