The party 3

Dylan stood to the right side of Liam and Drake stood to his left,next to Violet.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that Emma was crying silently.

Liam chuckled and said, "Aww...why are you crying? What happened here?"

The pain left and I was filled with anger. Who did he think he was?

"Why her....." I asked, "I understand me....but why her?"

Liam smiled and said, "I had started planning about you and I thought why not pull her also into it. The more the merrier, right?"

Emma had sat down and was staring silently at Drake who was smirking at her. Dylan was looking blankly at me.

I looked at Violet and said, "You.......I trusted you..."

Her voice shook as she said, "Ash...I love you.....I love all of you.....but...."

"But you love him more," I finished for her, "I understand."

Emma nodded.

Violet started speaking and I could see she would start crying soon, "He..he....came to me and asked me about you and I couldn't help but spill that it was I who liked him.....I told him how you liked Dylan. He asked about Emma and I told him about her feelings for Drake....I am so sorry but I couldn't tell you. Ash...you know how much I love him.....I couldn't stop him..."

Emma had turned away from her.

Liam smiled and said, "Why are you so upset? It was just a prank played by your friend."

That was exactly what I had told him. Now I knew how much it hurt. I knew I deserved it but Emma....what had she done except support me?

Drake started speaking, "When you had started chatting itself I knew it was you, Emma. Guess like I am a very good actor, huh?"

He knew who she was and he made me go mad by giving him clues? At once I left that as I had more important things to deal with, like comfort Emma.

Emma was staring back at Drake as he smirked at her. Drake continued, "First the plan was that I would break your heart Ash, by making you fall for me. But then we found that you liked Dylan.....so then we thought why waste time by making you like me when Dylan had already done half the work."

"Don't call me Ash.." I whispered.

"What," Drake asked.

"I said don't call me Ash. Only people who love me get to call em that. To all of you, I am Ashley," I said angrily.

"Aaaww...but we all do love you," Drake said, "Ask Dylan, don't you love her?"

I had been avoiding Dylan but I was not going to act like a scared puppy. My hand tightened on Emma's arm and she understood my message. We had to be strong.

Dylan looked into my eyes as I stared back. The eyes I had fallen for, the eyes which I thought loved me back. He started speaking, "I felt that it wouldn't hurt......I mean you did hurt him so why not give you a taste of your own medicine."

Liam nodded and said, "It was just a joke."

Dylan nodded and said, "Just a small prank....... it trained us for acting but.." he continued trying to joke but laughing was the last thing I felt like doing.

Drake but didn't seem enough of hurting as he walked towards Emma and he said, "Come one...don't cry gorgeous. You look absolutely beautiful even when you cry, did you know that?"

I balled my fist, the kid was testing my patience. Liam was smirking and Dylan was smiling like it was a joke. Violet was looking apologetically at me.

"You were so pretty and I had a beautiful time talking to you. Dancing with you was fun.......I am so happy I accepted to do this..."

I was about to punch him when the sound of a nose breaking spread. I looked amazed to see Drake on the floor holding his broken nose while Emma had stood up and was glaring at him. His blood was on her fist and when he moved his hand I saw that Emma had done a brilliant job.

"Don't you dare talk to me you foul bastard," she snarled at him. I could see her bravery was fading and I stepped forward and said.

"The joke is over and we don't want to see al of you again, Violet you are also included. Don't try talking to us because I hate you now....we both hate you."

Violet had started crying but I ignored her as I continued, "And Liam, I am still sorry for what I did and I undersatnd what you had done. Just don't talk to me because I don't think I will be able to manage doing that."

I turned to Drake and said, "I think you deserve much more than a punch but I hope your perfect nose will be broken forever. You will never find a girl who loves you like Emma does, I can assure you that."

Then lastly I turned to Dylan and I said, "I loved you and I still love you. What you did won't change that as I had started loving you way before I sent that blasted letter. But don't you ever come near me...any of you.....don't come near both of us. Dylan...you try doing anything more...I will kill you. And Drake, a broken nose will seem like a small pinch after I am done with you  Am I clear?"

They all nodded and I turned to Liam," Don't take out your anger on Violet. I know she loves you and please love her back, she deserves it. She chose you and don't make her regret it. I understand what she did..... so don't hurt her or I'll hurt you."

Emma nodded and said, "I hope all of you burn in hell."

I smiled weakly at her and i grabbed her arm as we ran outside. The effect of the coke had left as we both started crying. We hugged each other....we only had each other left, and Taylor. Who we trusted broke us.....but I swore I will protect Emma from Drake now......I swore I will do that.