The bet

I leaned back in my seat as I stared at my friends. Violet was hogging an entire sandwich. Taylor was typing in her laptop while Emma was staring out of the class window.

It was lunch time and the class was empty except for a few kids. I went and stood next to Emma as I saw her sigh. I looked outside and saw what had made her lose concious of her surroundings. Not to my surprise, I saw Drake kick a ball directly into the goal post. Emma again sighed and I just shook my head. Then I saw Dylan come forward and start moving his hands as if directing everyone to go to their place. He would have been a great leader if anyone was listening to him.

"Hey guys.....I was thinking....tomorrow is Valentine's day, right?" I asked.

Violet and Emma nodded while Taylor ignored me. I had told them all about mine and Violet's talk downstairs and I had a perfect plan.

"Why don't I send a valentine's card to Liam tomorrow. It will spice up our day?" I asked them

Emma snorted while Taylor shook her head. Violet smirked and said, "You don't have the guts to do it."

I raised my eyebrows and said, "You think so?"

She nodded and said, "I know so."

"Bet?" I smirked.

"Definitely," she replied as we shook hands in front of a scared Emma and a Taylor who was ignoring us completely.

"Tomorrow at this time, lets see what wil be the results."

"God only knows what is going to happen now," murmured Emma.