The trip 4

"We are here...guys......we are here" Alex yelled.

The boys looked annoyed at him. Except for him and Dan, everyone else was pissed. I got up and took my picnic bag and the mat and got out. I was closely followed by Emma and we both started walking to the entrance. The rest all followed us. We turned back to see Taylor hugging Violet who was crying. 

I went to Violet and said, "I see one more tear, I don't know what I will do. I just said we all are friends, I never said anything else."

"But....but you will never see me the same way," she hiccuped.

I stared disbelievingly at her and said, "Don't do this. I have so much to deal already. Come lets go."

We walked to the park and saw that the guys already had got te tickets.Daniel put his arm over Christina's shoulder and handed her her ticket. We got our tickets and walked inside.

The place was very calm and we saw our classmates sitting under a tree.

"How about we go near the sea guys?" Dan asked and we nodded.

We started walking when suddenly Emma tripped over a bag on the ground. She fell on her face very ungracefully and Drake started laughing. 

"Oh my god....miss, are you alright?" someone asked with an Irish accent.

I looked down to see Luke staring concerned at Emma wile Emma was fake blushing. He had been resting down and Emma had tripped over his bag.

"Miss....are you fine?" he asked her bringing her out of her gaping.

"Yeah.....I guess...." she stammered. She was always the best at acting. He quickly got her to sit down and started fussing over her. It was Drake's turn to growl.

Luke looked up and saw me. His concerned expression fell and he smiled brightly and said, "Hey Ash....didn't see you there my love."

He stood and hugged me while I hugged him back. Even if it was an act, I had missed him. 

"Let me first check her and see if she is fine," Luke told me and I nodded. He started looking and Taylor sat down and helped him.

I looked over at Daniel to see him smirking with Christy. Dylan on the other hand, had his confused expression while Drake looked like he was going to rip someone apart.

Luke then helped Emma up and held her as she leaned on to him. She had scraped her knee also but she was overdoing the acting.

Luke then asked me, "Why don't you introduce me?"

I smiled and said, "Guys, this is Luke.....Alex's best friend."

"Of course, losers are always losers' friends," Drake muttered. Dylan was smiling slightly and I said, "Yeah that is very true. That is why you and Dylan are best friends, huh?"

Dylan looked like I had slapped him and Drake looked disbelievingly at me. Luke elbowed me slightly and then asked, "Talking about Alex, where is he?"

I replied, "I asked him to bring me an ice cream."

Dylan looked irritated and Luke said, "So who are all these...."

I said, "The red head is Christina and the guy who is partially carrying her is her boyfriend Daniel who is my bro."

Luke nodded and I smirked internally and continued,"The shorty is Drake and the blondey next to him is Dylan. The other blond is Taylor. Next to her is Violet and her boy friend Liam. And the girl who fell is Emma."

Luke said, "Hmm....Emma? A pretty name for a pretty lady."

Emma couldn't help blushing. Luke was the most charming person I have ever met.

"Hey...Luke man, where were you?"

We turned to see Alex holding two ice creams. He gave me the chocolate one and Taylor the vanilla and chocolate mix. Then he gave Luke a man hug.

"Oh...I was meeting Ash and this pretty lady," he replied smiling at Emma.

Drake was looking murderous and I knew that testing him was dangerous because unlike Dylan, he had no manners and no control.

"How about we go and sit?" Dan asked cautiously. Alex nodded and put one arm around me and the other holding Taylor's waist and started walking. Taylor was trying to act sweet but I knew it was only a matter of time before Alex gets punched.

Dylan walked behind us and Dan and Christina followed. I saw Luke carrying Emma bridal style and walking in our direction and Drake storming behind him.

The trip was definitely going to be fun