Liam problem sorted

"I'm going to miss you," cried Violet as she hugged me. I awkwardly patted her back while Taylor and Emma were hugging. We were leaving for our summer vacations and we would only see each other after 2 months. Needless to say, Violet was crying a river of tears.

"Taylor saw my awkward position and immediately rescued me and I hugged Emma tightly.

Emma whispered in my ears, "What is your plan?"

"I am planning to end this misunderstanding soon. When we meet again, Liam will know that I don't like him," I whispered back.

Emma nodded and left leaving me alone with my thoughts. I had to sort out my issues fast.

*******************************************

I looked at my laptop and it looked back at me mockingly. I was on Liam's facebok page ready to message him the truth. Liam had been changing profile pictures so fast like how a person changes his underwear.

I took a deep breath and started typing.

"Can we talk? if u dont have the guts to talk to my face, lets at least talk through fb. just send me a message through fb coz i hav something really important to tell u and im very sure that u hav mistook wat i meant. and pls dont include ur bus friends into this becoz im kinda feddup with them. dont let them feed u crap and pls just send me a message. iv tried all the possible things to talk to u. just tell me that at least u hav got my mail. after u hav replied i will send u a reasoning for the letter. Ashley"

After a few minutes, I got his reply.

"???

Ohkayy go on"

I wrote my reasoning.

"Fine. The letter is first of all not at all true. I dont know what u think abt it but the letter was a prank. I was given a dare by my best friends to send the letter to you on valentine's day. I seriously never expected it to go on this long and the plan was that i would tell u the truth when u asked me abt the letter. we both know that u gave no reply. that week, im really not sure if i misheard Jason but i think i heard that u liked me. i think it is a prank on ur part and im not thinking much abt it. but i would really like to tell u that im not deaf. when u guys used to sit back, i could hear u talk abt me. im srry for being rude but it really frustrates me. after everything backfired. i thought u would at least try to talk or send ur friends. im really srry if this small prank really bothered u but just concider it as a prank played by one of ur friends. im not sure whether u remember me but we used to study together. just forget all abt the letter and if u would, pls return it to me. iv had enough trouble with it and i really want it back. anyway, when u tell this to ur friends, just slap Jason for me. i told u what is in my mind, pls tell me what is in urs becoz i hav no clue. i hope the letter didnt coz any further problems. if it did pls tell me. i really wish that u will reply. anyway, i think thats it.

srry if i blabbered coz this prob has been eating my brain for a long time. ill only stop feeling guilty if u will give me a clue as to what ur thinking, so bye"

I got a reply from him denying everything and we started chatting normally. When he asked why I sent the letter, I told him that Emma had given me a dare because I didn't want to expose Violet.

The rest of the vacations passed peacefully but I was happy that at last, this problem was solved.