The trip

"May I sit here?" Alex asked Taylor as he pointed to her seat charmingly. She rolled her eyes and went and sat next to Violet. Alex smiled at everyone and asked me, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

I nodded and told, "Hmm....guys....this is my friend Alex..." Dylan had narrowed his eyes at Alex and Drake looked like he was sizing him up. Alex pouted and said, "After all we did , we are just friends?"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smirk as I said, "For now, don't be impatient."

He said, "I am a very impatient man but for you, I will make an exception." Then he winked.

Taylor rolled her eyes. If she kept doing that her eyes will be stuck that way. Dylan had started growling.

I then turned and pointed to Daniel and said, "This is Daniel, my big bro, by best friend."

"This is Christina, his girlfriend and my friend. This is Emma and Taylor, my best friends. That is Violet. Currently we are mending our friendship and the guy next to her is her boyfriend Liam. The guy next to Dan is Drake. He is my..umm...friend? And the guy who is next to you is Dylan, my other friend."

"You seem to have many "friends"? Alex commented. I knew he had asked because he wanted to know who all the victims of our plan are.

I nodded and asked Daniel, "What was the assembly for?"

He replied, "Seems like we are having a trip to a park. A small picnic and a small sleep over also. Everyone should come because our school has not bonded enough, it seems."

"Girls and boys together?" I asked surprised.

He nodded and said, "No idea why but yeah, we all are in together."

We both smirked at each other as we thought, its time Luke makes his entrance.

......................................................

"What all should we pack?" I asked Taylor. I was rubbish at these things and it was Taylor who helped me. Alex smirked and said, "A packet of condoms?"

Taylor and Dylan growled and I snorted. Was sex the only thing this guy thought about?

We were all sitting together and planning what to bring as we were going to be together. Alex told me that his packing was going to be done by Luke and I was not very surprised.

Emma was writing a list of what to bring and Drake was staring at her. I knew that he was not interested in the beginning because she seemed easy but now that she was putting up a fight, he was ready to play.

Daniel and Christina had given up on packing and were staring into each others eyes. Alex saw this and rolled his eyes. He moved quietly and pushed Daniel.

We saw Daniel fall on top of Christina and she looked very shocked but not unhappy at their current position. Alex smiled and said, "See? That's better."

I shook my head and turned back to Taylor. Taylor already had a foot long list ready on what to bring.

..........................................

I looked out of the bus' window to see why they were taking so long. We all had booked a bus to be alone. It was not allowed but due to Alex's persuasion to the teacher, we got it. Personally, I didn't even want to know what he had done to charm our 50 year old teacher.

I was sitting on one of the middle seats and Emma was in front of me. She was talking to Taylor who was opposite her. Violet was opposite me and she was emptying the chips packet into her mouth. Christina was sitting a few seats in front of us and she was texting Daniel.

The boys hadn't come yet.

"What is taking them so long?" I asked annoyed. Alex must have found some other girl. I swore that if Dylan saw him with another girl, Alex would regret it.

"We are coming..."

I heard a scream from our school's direction and we all turned and saw the boys. After seeing them, I could clearly see why they were late.

Leading the race was Drake. He had everyone's bags entangled around him and he looked very exhausted as he ran for his life. His face was covered with dirt and I could see that either he had fallen down or someone had pushed him down.

Following him was Dylan. Under one of his arms were a packet full of juices and under his other were two big bottles of coke. On his shoulder was a bag which was obviously filled with food. A long packet of chips were dangling from his mouth. He had carried enough food to last for a month.

Behind him was Liam who had a couple of clothes piled on him. I was correct when I had thought, the boys had waited to pack till today morning and they had forgotten that the clothes belonged in a bag.

Calmly following all of them was Daniel who was talking in his mobile. I could see he had smartly made the others carry his things and he was flirting with Christina.

But before any of them could enter the bus, Alex entered and he sat next to me. I raised my eyebrows at him as he had no bags with him. He just shrugged and said, "Luke didn't trust me with our bags."

I nodded understandingly.

Drake entered the bus and he looked like he had won the race. He walked and sat in front of Emma who had turned her head away. Liam entered next and he sat next to Violet and emptied the clothes and an empty bag on the seat behind him. He was planning to pack their clothes in the bus. Dylan entered next and he looked like a walking talking canteen.

He walked and emptied the food items on the last seat and he looked questioningly at Alex. Alex stared back. I looked away from their staring competition to see that Dan was already with Christina and everyone was looking at us.

I looked back to see them still staring. I cleared my throat and said, "Dylan...was there anything you needed?"

Dylan looked at me and smiled and said, "I was wondering if I could sit with you."

Alex snorted. I looked disapprovingly at him as he said, "I am sitting next to her. Are you blind?"

Dylan took deep breaths as he looked like he was controlling his temper. He said, "Could I please sit with her?"

Alex looked at me and I shrugged. He nodded and kissed my cheek and got up to go and start flirting with Taylor. Didn't he get anyone else. The girl looked like she might throw him out of the bus.

Dylan sat next to me and smiled sweetly. I had to remind myself not to pounce on him as he had hurt me and I was going to hurt him. He took out his tablet and said, "I know you like Harry Potter and I thought we could watch it...."

I looked surprised at him. Drake snorted and said something that sounded like "whipped". Emma smiled at me and nodded while Violet and Liam smiled. Taylor was glaring at Alex who was trying to teach her the importance of sex. Christina was looking happy while Daniel looked like he might start dancing.

I sighed and said, "i don't see why we shouldn't"