Reactions

Ashley pov

Everything and everyone was a mess.

Different people had different reactions to the news. Emma and Alex were crying and I understood their pain. Alex had told me how close he and Luke had been. But other than upset, he was also a little betrayed......he felt that Luke hadn't trusted him with his secret. Emma must be guilty and she must be feeling stupid.

Violet was also crying but she, Taylor and Christy were trying to comfort everyone. The boys were deciding what to do. Dan had said that we had to visit Luke before his surgery and I also agreed with him. 

Drake must be the one feeling the worst. He was stuck between feeling happy that he didn't have any competition feeling bad for Luke's misfortune. I knew he was more happy than bad and I really ddn't blame him.

"I was thinking, we do have Luke's mobile number, so why don't we ask for the hospital adress and then visit him," Dylan asked.

Daniel nodded and said, "That is perfect. But do you think he would want to see Drake and Emma together before he...."

"He won't die,stop saying that," Alex yelled. His face was red with anger. Taylor patted his back softly and he seemed to calm down.

"He did say that he wanted them together and he would want her happy, wouldn't he?" I asked.

"He didn't deserve this. You pulled him between you and your boyfriend," Alex yelled at Emma, "Think of how he must have felt, don't you have any feelings? Are you that heartless?"

Emma started sobbing even more and Drake yelled back at him, "It is not her fault, He should have told her his feelings before and he knew from the start what he was getting on to."

Alex started puffing like a bullfrog and replied back, "For you life is perfect. You have your girl and the guy you had competition with is on his death bed. You're rejoicing, aren't you?"

Daniel wa trying to seperate both of them as they were at each other's throats. Taylor and Violet were trying to pull Alex back while it took both Dylan and Liam to pull Drake back. Emma was crying and I was patting her. I didn't know what to do.

"Of course I am happy that the person who tried to steal my girl no longer has the potential. You can't blame me," Drake screamed from Dylan hands. Liam was trying to cover his mouth as we knew that Drake had just dug his own grave. 

"HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND, YOU BASTARD. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH HE MEANT TO ME?"

"ARE YOU GAY?" Drake yelled back after biting Liam's hand.

Seeing Dylan's and Daniel's expressions, I knew they were stuck between controlling the boys and bursting into laughter.

Alex didn't seem to share their opinion as he yelled, "YOU WILL ONLY THINK THAT WAY. I KNOW HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FRIENDS, YOU SELFISH LITTLE BASTARD."

"GET LOST YOU PATHETIC MAN WHORE" Drake shouted.

"YOU ARE THE MAN WHORE. SO HOW MANY GIRLS ARE YOU SCREWING?" Alex screamed.

"MORE THAN YOU CAN DREAM OF," Drake yelled.

"CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP?" Dylan yelled.

That seemed to control both of them. Alex just pushed everyone away and walked outside the class and Taylor ran behind him. Drake was breathing heavily and hew walked to Emma and hugged her. I could hear him apologizing to her. I was patting her head and Drake was hugging her. Dylan came and pulled me into his arms. I hugged him tightly and started deep breathing.

Dylan held me tightly and whispered, "Let it out, don't hold it love. Cry it out."

"I should be strong.... I am the only one who is close to Luke, Drake and Emma."

He nodded. Daniel was on his phone and I knew he was trying to contact Luke. 

"Yeah, hello?" Daniel said to his mobile.

He waited for a response then said, "Oh......we are his friends....can you give me the adress for the hospital."

After a pause, "What do you mean by he said no. Just give it to me."

"Ok, wait a sec. Liam get me a paper and pen"

He wrote down the adress then thanked the person.

After he got out from the phone Dylan asked, "What happened?"

Dan sighed and said "He told his parents not to tell but they gave me the address anyway."

"Where is the hospital?" I asked.

"Chicago....it will definitely take time. Especially since we are in Washington."

Liam said, "Ill book our tickets then." He left with Violet and Daniel said, "It is going to be a long day."