The trip 7

After cheering up Drake we both went back hand in hand. The others looked like a miracle had happened. Emma looked back and smiled at me and looked at Drake. To her surprise he gave her a flying kiss.

Drake was back to jerk mode.

For the next one hour, we all splashed in the water and all the boys tried to drown me. The leader of the group was Alex who tried to sit on me. I was rescued by Taylor who threatened to never talk to Alex. 

Soon we were back in the changing room and we girls took Emma to a side and asked her.

Violet said, "Dude, what were you trying to do?"

Emma shrugged and said, "Make Drake jealous, what else?"

Christina sighed and said, "He was very hurt, you know."

Emma snorted disbelievingly and turned to me to support her. I said, "He was very hurt, I was the one who comforted him. You brought the poor boy to tears."

She said, "Really? Did I really hurt him?" As I predicted she looked worried and she said, "Should I stop then?"

I shook my head and said, "Nope. Just don't do what you did now."

She nodded and we looked at Taylor for her approval. She looked deep in thought and sahe said, "Emma......there is another reason why you shouldn't go that far..."

I smiled and said, "What to ensure that Luke doesn't get hurt by Drake and end up in the hospital?"

"No.." she shook her head, "to ensure Luke does not get hurt by Emma."

We all were silent and Emma burst out laughing. She said, "Don't worry about that. He also told me he knew that I was making Drake jealous. So chill."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, Tay. Luke knows the rules."

She nodded and said, "Ok...whatever."

.......................................

This time we girls were early and the boys were still in the changing room. Judging by the sounds inside, Alex was in the shower room for the past half an hour and the other boys were trying to break down the door. Drake as predicted, was fixing his hair. He knew that he was not going to enter the shower room anytime sooner while the other boys were screaming.

After another half an hour, they all came out. Drake, as usual, looked like a model and everything was fixed. Alex was shirtless and was making the nearby girls drool again. Luke looked very tired and I knew he was the one who was screaming at Alex. Dan looked like he had an electric shock. His hair stood up straight and he had given up on calming it down. Because if his hair he looked even taller.

Liam had dissappeared with Violet.

Dylan was the last one who left and his hair was dripping wet. He was the last one in the shower and he looked absolutely sexy. He saw me checking him out and he winked. Of course, he knew I like him now, so he also decided to act cocky like Drake.

"Are you girls done scrubbing each other? Come fast," Taylor snarled sarcastically and she walked away.

"Love.....look at my chest and I am sure you will forgive us..." Alex yelled and ran behind her.

.............................................

"Ok...now any of you decide to become lovey dovey I will jump out of the bus," Drake said.

"Please do that," Emma muttered. She was back to her bitchy self.

"Hey guys..." Alex yelled from the back of the bus and we turned to see him holding two bottle and wearing a big grin. I was scared at first but became petrified when I saw what was in his hands- alcohol.

Taylor really snarled and said, "We are underage you ass....."

Alex pouted and said, "Come on, don't be a pussy......we will have fun."

I was not very against the idea. Drake immediately leaped from his seat and took a bottle from Alex and opened it. He took a big swing and smacked his lips. I heard Emma sigh softly and I muttered under my breath, "Pathetic."

"Here Dyl, take if you want," Drake said.

Dylan immediately looked at me asking for permission. I smiled at him and nodded. I didn't seeany reason to stop him.

"Me too," Dan yelled and Liam and Luke agreed.

"Not only you guys, even us girls want to loosen up," I said and smirked at them