The trip 10

"WHAT?!" I asked. 

He nodded sadly and I said, "Alex quit joking."

"IT IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE. I LOVE HE AND SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IT AND ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO I TRUST IN ALSO DOES NOT BELIEVE IT. THE OTHER PERSON IS PUKING ALSO RIGHT NOW."

He was serious. The boy was yelling at my face.

"Ok...Alex calm down," I said and tried to soothe him and he said, "You don't know how it feels...."

I snorted and said, "Violet and Liam relationship, I was the key. Just today afternoon I was comforting Drake and a few minutes after that I was comforting Emma. Before that I was comforting Dylan because of me. Now tell me, do I understand or not?"

He chuckled and said, "You are really one of a kind."

"Thanx."

I took a deep breah and said, "I know you like her Alex but I really need to know what you feel for her."

"I know I love her, I did much mre for her than for any other girl," he said.

I couldn't help laughing as I said, "Alex, love, just saying but you have done practically nothing for any girl. Other than me, of course. So you can't use that as a comparison."

He huffed and I smiled. He said, "You want to know, fine. Have you ever thought why me and Luke suddenly landed up in this drama to help you?"

"Because you know Daniell?" I asked unsure.

He shook his head and said, "We volunteered. More like I volunteered and pushed Luke also into it. You remember the day we had a carnival?"

How can I forget? That idiot Dylan made me almost cry that day.

 I nodded and he continued, "That day I first saw Taylor. She was very pretty and as usual, how I do to other girls, I tripped her and said sorry."

How typical.

"Instead of smiling and blushing you know what she did?"

I had a very good idea.

"She slapped me."

I was correct.

He continued, "I was awestruck. The first time a girl didn't fall for my charms or my looks. I was surprised, shocked and I wanted to get to know her more."

Their relationship started with a slap and Emma's and Drake's started with a punch. My friends.

"I started following her and talked to her but she brushed me away. Soon I realized it was because she was too much into you all to care about me. I decided to make her jealous."

Boys and their stupid ideas.

"Me and Luke heard about Dan's proposal and we volunteeered to make Taylor like me. Whe I first met you, you were perfect for it. You were her best friend and you were not afraid to show your emotions."

I nodded silently and said, "She tried to leave the room when she first saw you...."

"She was so petrified by seeing me there that she did that," he laughed.

"Things make so much sense.." I whispered, "she was angry not because our plan was wrong but because you were in the plan."

He nodded happily and said, "Yeah, she was jealous. I could see it but I was sure never to completely leave her."

"Alex," I said, "you NEVER left her."

He smiled sheepishly and said, "Yeah, that is there."

"You do know that when you flirt with me or try to hit on me, she was very hurt and now she thinks you think with your dick?" I asked.

He nodded sadly and said, "Yeah. I asked her out again and she refused."

"I saw that," I replied.

I thought for a while and said, "She was affected enough to scream at you, then she obviously cares."

He nodded and I continued, "She screams only if she cares. She will fall for you if you continue like this and I am sure she likes you. She is just scared you will hurt her. That or she thinks she is not worth you."

He looked shocked and said, "Worth me? I am the one who is not worth her."

"Yeah...but she has that insecurity problem. We have to remove that," I said, "You continue doing this, reduce flirting and be sweet. I will make her like you from my side also."

He nodded happily and said, "Thanks, I really owe you."

"Owe me? Dude, you are helping me with Dylan," I said.

He smirked and said, "Ah, Dylan. So are you jealous that he said he likes me?"

I snorted and said, "Other than the fact he hates you and looks disgusted, I don't think so. And you also confessed your love for him, so what?"

"Good point," he sighed, "will this work Ash? Will you do it?"

I smiled and said, "Nothing is impossible, I know from experience."