Liam problems

School had started and life was.....interesting?

The second week, we had had a career fair where Violet ended up making me and herself a fool in front of Liam. We had various assemblies with the boys where my friends would tell that they had caught Liam watching me.

I could see Violet's pain even when she tried hiding it.

But she was happy because she had spanish classes with Liam. In the school, since this class had very few children, on thursdays, they had mixed class.

It was the beginning of May (school starts in April) and our tests were over. There was a possibility that the tests would only be in September next.

Liam had quite changed. Now almost every day he was wearing the sports uniform. I had quite a soft corner for the sports uniform, but he just looked plain stupid in it. Nowadays only the green uniform holds much appeal to me as that was Dylan's uniform colour.

In the bus, the guys sat in the front while the girls sat at the back. The guys were moving backer and backer in the bus. If they continued this motion for a few more days, either I would be kicked out of the bus or they would end up on my lap (gross thoughts aside). I didn’t know which was worse.

Liam had started talking very aloud and if this continued, I would have to pay a visit to the ENT.

As I said before, two children from our class took Spanish and they were Violet and my ex best friend Ginevra. Me and Ginevra were still friends but not as close as before. Another thing is that she is the grossest person alive.

One day, after the French teacher had left the class, I had to rush to the canteen. When I reached the staircase, with Emma and Taylor, Ginevra was waiting.

“Oh, Ash. You won’t guess what happened. The spanish teacher was shouting at Liam because his book was incomplete. She told him to complete the book and also to bring his parents to the open house. I think it is the first time it has happened to him.” she said in one breath.

If, you are guessing whether she knew about the letter, she did. I felt it necessary because I wanted updates from the spanish class. If I asked Violet, I would get a lecture on how cute Liam was and I didn’t really need that.

After she went, I turned to Taylor and Emma. Emma was looking pityingly at me. Taylor sighed and said, “You do know that it can be because of you right?”

“How can you be sure? Maybe he has fallen into bad company or something,” Emma quickly defended me. But we all knew that it sounded untrue even to our ears. I sighed and sat down. Why me?

“This is a super boost to my ego,” I said jokingly to them. Emma smiled weakly at me while Taylor glared.

“Fine let’s go”

As for Violet’s reaction, she was not very pleased. But soon she cooled down. I don’t really want to go into details of how she described my murder to me. It was not very soothing to the ears.

Another such disastrous spanish class soon followed.

“I can’t stay with Violet in the class, Ashley.”, Ginevra said,” she is screaming answers so that he will notice her.”

I just sighed and motioned for her to continue.

“When no question is asked, she keeps going on about how twilight is a great book.”

I looked disbelievingly at Violet,”Seriously, Violet, twilight? Didn’t you get any other book?”

“Liam meanwhile is not bothered and he is day dreaming. He was caught twice and he didn’t give any answer. Once when the teacher asked, his friends told the answer, which he repeated,” continued Ginevra.

I sighed and looked at Taylor.”Tay, what do I do?”

“I have no idea; no one can just give up studying for day dreaming, can they??”

Emma and I looked pointedly at Violet who was drawing hearts in her rough book.

Yes, he could

Following spanish classes all followed in this manner. Violet breaking Gin's ear drums, Liam day dreaming, teachers shouting and me mourning.

Every spanish class she missed, Violet would become very sad and mourn for the rest of the week. It was like a drug for her. I kinda pitied Gin. She had to watch Violet day dream about Liam.

Though sooner, even I started looking forward to those days. Those were some days when drama happens and one of the few days when Violet was not stop beaming.