The confession

Christina's pic ---->

"Are you getting inside the school or should I kick you?" asked Taylor.

I sighed. She was not very happy with Daniel's glaring yesterday and I didn't blame her. He had a very harsh glare.

"Dylan will come in a few minutes....please..." I whispered to her.

She rolled her eyes and waited next to me.

Soon Dylan came and I saw his eyes searching the area and his eyes landed on me. He breifly raised his eyebrows and walked past me. Normally his friend would pretend to tie his shoe lace and Dylan will look back.

I was enough of his drama and I was starting to walk to school when Taylor quickly caught my hand. I raised my eyebrows and asked, "You don't want to go?"

She looked shocked and pointed towards Dylan's direction. I turned and my heart jumped when I saw him. This time he had stopped his friend and he was staring at me with a bright smile. His cheeks were flushed and he seemed to be talking happily. His friend looked exasperated.

He then nodded and walked away. I tturned to Taylor to see her beaming at me, "That was the cutest thing I have ever seen."

I smiled. Taylor never considered anything other than animals cute and her opinion meant a lot to me. She seemed very happy and she was skipping to our class. I knew there was a possibility Dylan liked me, but I didn't want to get my hopes high.

We entered our class to see Emma gushing about how sweet Drake was because he replied to her messages. I sighed but smiled. Myabe life was not so bad after all.

................................................................

"Why does Drake want to stay back?" asked an impatient Emma. 

"He has a match, thats why," I replied.

We were in the bus area and Taylor and Violet had gone to their buses leaving me and Emma. All the guys except Drake were there and I could see Dylan looking at me.

Seeing him wait outside made me happy. I was slightly jumping and Emma seemed to notice this. We had gone for four rounds around the guys and Dylan and Daniel had notcied this. Daniel was not glaring, it seemed he had cooled down.

She pulled me towards my bus, but I stopped her and turned to Dylan and screamed.

"I love yooouuuu..."

Emma looked shocked but I wa still hyper as I jumped into my bus. Last I saw was Dylan's bright red face. It never even occured to me that he must have heard.