The trip 11

I entered the classroom with Alex. I saw Taylor had her face in her hands and the other girls were around her comforting her. Dan looked feddup and I had a good idea that it was because of washing up all the drunk people. Luke was snoring and Drake was maintaining a safe distance from them. Dylan stood up and came to me and asked, "Hey, are you alright?"

I nodded and smiled at him. He looked very cute when he was concerned.

Alex walked towards Taylor and kneeled down in front of her. She looked at him blankly and he smiled and said, "There is no need to cry, love. I am not going to force you into anything and I am going to wait for you till you are ready. Just remember that I love you."

Drake looked like he was testing his ears while all the girls were telling how cute it was. Dylan looked confused between me and Alex and I said, "He liked Taylor."

Dylan looked apologetically and said, "Sorry."

"Why?"

"You like him, right?"he asked.

I looked disbelievingly at him and said, "Are you deaf and dum. I like you not him, he was just to make you jealous. Honestly."

I walked away from him and sat next to Drake who was looking longingly at Emma. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist. I looked at his line of vision and said, "Staring at her is of no use. Go talk to her."

"I don't know about you but I like my nose as it is," he replied.

I hit his arm and giggled and Drake immediately brightened and said, "She is looking."

"Go and talk and don't even think about using me to get her. Dylan will have a heart attack," I said.

"Good point," he said and went over to Emma.

....................................

We were all in our sleeping bags trying to sleep. I was lying between Alex and Dylan and neither of them were very happy with my position. Dylan was still jealous of Alex and Alex, to my surprise, was scared of what Dylan would do to me. 

Next to Alex was Taylor who was curled up in his side and next to her was Violet and Liam wh were already fast asleep. Next to them were Dan and Christy who were under a blanket giggling. It took whole of Christy's effort to drag Dan there as he was in over protective brother mode.

On Dylan's other side was Drake and Emma. They had decided to be friends. None of us believed it. Next to Emma was Luke. In my opinion, Luke, Emma and Drake made a great couple.....a nice threesome couple. I had a feeling if I said that to Drake, he would have my head.

I looked up at Dylan and he smiled at me. I smiled and back and thought, what if I became his grilfriend. He did go through enough andhe hadn't done much also. I knew he loved me also.

"Dylan?" I asked.

"Hmm...."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked nervously.

He quickly shot up and said, "She asked me....yes....eys...HURRAY!"

I started giggling and Daniel emerged from his blanket and said, "We get it, now go and sleep you idiot."

Dylan pouted and pulled me closer to him and said, "I love you."

"I love me too.." I giggled while he started tickling me.

"Ok...now the two of you shut up or you both will regret it," Drake said from his sleeping bag.