Jealous Dylan

Our exams were over and Dan had told us to meet him and the boys downstairs in the bus area. Emma and I were very excited and Taylor was grumbling throughout.

As we reached the area, we saw that everyone was excited because the exams were over. I smirked as I saw Dylan standing next to Daniel. Daniel was ignoring him. Drake was nowhere to be seen.

Tina whispered in my ears, "Drake has to stay back so Luke went to his bus. Today Dan thought we will only worry about Alex." She then walked to Dan and started talking to him.

Emma said, "So I can relax?"

Taylor said, "Alex is going to be a nightmare."

I shrugged and waited. Violet exited the school and she smiled weakly at us. Taylor smiled back at her while Emma glared. I just turned my head away. Violet looked upset but she brightened when she saw Liam and they both stood next to Dylan. Dylan was looking at me as I pretended to talk to Emma.

I heard a girl whisper, "Have I died and gone to heaven?"

We all turned and saw Alex walk from the school. His hair was tousled and looked like sex hair. The top two buttons of his shirt were undone giving me a clear view of the top of his chest. His tie was hanging loosely and his shirt was untucked. Instead of looking like he had written an exam, he looked like a run away model.

All the people were making way for him and the girls were openly drooling. Alex was smirking at everyone.

I heard Dylan growl. He hadn't forgotten him. I looked at Dan and he winked at me. Our plan was perfect.

Alex walked towards me and he smirked at me. It took all my effort to not fall at his feet. Taylor was glaring at him. I walked to him and he smiled and said, "Hey love. Long time no see."

I said, "You can say that. What's with your uniform?"

He looked at his outfit and said, "I thought I will look nice today."

I snorted, "Nice....the girls might rape you now."

I looked at Dan and he nodded. I placed my palm on Alex's chest and I winked at him. Alex smiled at my hand and said, "I have no problem removing the rest of the buttons for you..."

"No need. I want to unwrap my gift on my own...." I whispered but loud enough for Dylan and others to hear.

I heard a loud growl and we both turned to see Daniel holding Dylan back. I have never seen Dylan this angry and he looked like he might tear Alex into pieces. 

"Looks like someone is jealous huh?" Alex whispered to me. He kissed the temple of my ear and he left. He walked to his bus nonchalantly like he was not about to be sent from Earth a few minutes before.

Emma came to me and said, "How I wish I was you...."

Dan chuckled and told Dylan, "What is wrong with you. She is a free woman..."

Dylan growled again and stomped to his bus. After he entered his bus, all of us burst into laughter. Dylan has suffered for some time...now next is our beloved Drake.