The party 2

Emma and I sneaked upstairs and ran towards the library. The coke had made both of usvery hyper and we couldn't stop giggling.

I by mistake pushed Emma to the ground and she lay there laughing. I pulled her and ran towards the library.

We entered the library and saw the darkness. Emma looked around and asked, "Is he calling to rape us?"

I snorted and walked inside. The lights turned on blindening both of us. I adjusted my eyes to see Liam sitting on a chair in the middle of the library. He was smiling welcomingly and gestured the seats in front of him. I sat down and Emma sat down giggling.

Liam looked amused at Emma and said, "I knew you will bring her.....you guys are like twins...."

This caused Emma to giggle even more while I sobered. 

"I wanted both of you only," he said.

I immediately stiffened.I had told Liam that Emma had dared me to send him the letter- it was a lie but.

I stared scaredly at him while Emma had finaly understood the seriousness of the situation.

He started chucking and said, "Don't look like I am a ghost. Chill.....everything is fine."

That just added to my horror. I was starting to feel very bad. Emma looked the same as she started leaning more onto me.

In both of us, I was stronger both physically and mentally........we both knew that. Seeing Liam's expression, even he knew it.

He stood up and Emma squeaked. I stiffened and wrapped my arms around her. We both needed each other. Liam started circling around us and looking at us like how a predator looks at his prey. I had no interest in being the prey.

I stood up quickly and glared at Liam. I refused to be a scared child. Emma was holding my hand tightly.

Liam looked amused. He smiled and said, "Come."

Emma raised her eyebrows and mouthed to me, "Come?"

From behind the shelves a figure came out and I widened my eyes when I saw who it was.

"Violet?" Emma asked astonished.

I was silent as I saw Violet go to Liam and wrap her arms around him. He smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead. Emma let out the breath she was holding and said, "Vio....why didn't you tell us?"

Violet at last looked at her but she refused to look into either of our eyes as she said, "We thought we will tell you today."

Liam nodded and said, "She told me that she liked me and all and I thought why shouldn't I be with her..."

Emma was smiling brightly at them and I was looking at Violet who was still avoiding my eyes.

Emma said, "Now that you two told us....how about we just leave?"

I looked at Liam as he said, "Who said the show was over?"

The feeling of dread again settled in my stomach as he said, "Time's up. Come."

I held my breath as I saw them step out. Emma gasped loudly and I could feel the tears form in my eyes as I looked at the two people who I had least expected here.

Dylan and Drake.