The trip 9

Ash pov

I woke up and felt that the whole world as shaking. I felt the world move vigorously and i held on to the floor so that I wouldn't fall off the Earth.

"Ash...you alright?" someone asked.

The voice caused my head ache to increase and I moved my arms around and felt someone next to me. I focused my eyes and saw deep red hair. I yelped loudly and shot uo. I saw Taylor smiling at me amusedly and Daniel was for some reason glaring at me.

I looked around and saw Christina trying to move closer to me. I moved away from her and understood why Dan was glaring- the idiot was jealous of me.

I saw Liam and Violet in each others arms. Then I saw Emma crushed between Drake and Luke. Surprisingly, Luke and Drake looked like they were together and Emma was just an additional fitting. Alex was snoring peacefully and muttering about sexy chicks.

Dylan was clutching his heart and sobbing.

I looked questioningly at Dan and he said, "He is jealous of Christina."

I will never understand some people. 

"Here drink this," Taylor said and handed me a blue colour drink. 

The sensation of falling off the Earth returned and I tried to grip the ground and I said, "Help me......I am falling....."

Daniel looked amused and he said, "Stop groping the ground. How can you fall if you are already on the ground?"

"I am falling from the Earth."

That made him speechless.

After half an hour, I was back to normal and sober and so was Christina. We both decidedto never talk about what happened. Dylan was still crying and I had given up comforting him.

I could only hear mutters from him about, "First 'Shley left me.... then my Alexie. My love....Alexie.....then again my Ley baby.....how do I cope up. My angels have left me......."

It seemed to amuse everyone except me. After a very unpleasant experience, I decided to stay away from Drake who was groping Luke. Luke, to my disgust, was moaning.

"What happened?"

We turned to see Liam clutching his head and Violet coughing. Taylor went and helped them while Daniel and I went to tend Alex.

Alex seemed normal because he was used to hangovers unlike the rest of us. After another half an hour, everything was back to normal. As predicted, Dylan was ashamed of himself while Drake looked ready to kill himself. I would also do that if I had groped the personw ho tried to steal the person I liked.

Currently, everyone was puking in the washroom while me, Dan and Christy were going around patting their backs. I was patting Drake's and Dylan's back because both of them didn't want any men touching them. Christina was helping Emma and Dan was with with Violet, Liam and Luke. He looked ready to knock everyone out.

"I TOLD U NO. DIDN'T I? SO GET LOST U IDIOT. I HATE YOU."

The loud screams from our classroom, which were obviously from Taylor caused everyone else to moan in pain.

"YOU HATE ME? THE ME? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? GET LOST. YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH MY EFFORTS."

I decided to enter the class before volcanic eruption took place. I entered to see Alex angrily push past me and Taylor sit on the chair looking desperate. I quickly told Christina to comfort her and Daniel to take care of the puking people. Dan was not pleased.

I quickly ran behind Alex and saw his sit in an empty classroom. I felt deja vu as I had done the same with Drake in the afternoon.

"What happened, Alex?" I asked him softly.

He looked hurt and stared at me and said, "Ash....am I a man whore? Am I that bad?"

I didn't know what to say. Admiting it might make him burst into tears and I could not even control crying women, forget crying men. I said, "You are not bad, love. What happened?"

He sniffed and said, "I love her Ash....I love Taylor."

Why am I in the middle of all this shit?