Chapter 46

"Who are you people?"

"Holy shit." I heared Louis quietly whisper from behind me

My eyes got teary. "Please stop fooling around, Harry. It isn't funny."

He looked at me as if there was something wrong with me. "Excuse me? I'm not fooling around. I don't know you."

"Oh my gosh," I heared El whisper to Louis

"G-guys. I think he has amnesia." Liam gulped. "Yeah. You don't say?" Louis replied

I just stood there, quiet.

Before anyone else could speak, the door suddenly burst open.

"OMG! HARRY!" Shrieked Sandra

What the actual fuck.

"HARRY! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!"

"Who are you?" Harry asked, obviously confused.

"What do you mean? It's me, Sandra. I'm your fiancé!"

"WHAT?" We all screamed in unison. Sandra suddenly burst into tears. "Oh my god, Harry. I really thought I lost you. You.. you were in a terrible car accident. And.." she suddenly glared at me.

"YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She screamed. "Harry! This girl, this girl right here. She's the reason for this." She gestured to his injured body

"WHAT?" we all screamed in unison. Again.

"This is all so confusing," Harry said

"Okay. Listen to me, Harry." Sandra said," I love you, and you love me. That's why you asked me to marry you. I said yes. And this girl," she pointed to me, "Tried to ruin our wedding, so she thought of killing me. But, her plan back fired, and she got you in an accident instead."

"WHAT?" We all shouted again

"Don't you dare try to deny it, Gen. " Sandra said sternly.

I went over to her, and tried to slap her. But then, a hand stopped mine.

"H-harry.."

"Don't you ever try that again." He said with fire in his eyes

"Harry, you can't believe her! She's lying to you!" I bursted out. "She's the bad guy! I--"

I got cut off when I felt a hand to my cheek.

"I said, don't you dare try to deny it!" Sandra screamed at my face.

"Sandra, will you quit lying?! The charade was over a long time ago! Stop twisting things around!" El shouted

"I'm not lying. The way I see it, all you guys were a team. Me and Harry were happy together. You all are evil. I'm not trying to twist things around. You guys are." She suddenly looked at Harry with this pleading look in her eyes. "Please, Harry. Please believe me. You and me, we're the victims here. Not them. And--"

"Oh for fuck's sake, Sandra! Will you shut up?!" Louis screeched. (Yes, screeched.)

"No. No, I will not shut up. He has the right to know the truth! You guys can't keep on brainwashing him like this!"

"We aren't--"

"SHUT UP!" we were all shocked, as we looked at Harry, who suddenly shouted. "Will all of you just shut up?!"

"But Harry! They're lying to you!" Sandra said

"Yes. I can see that." Harry said with bitterness in his voice.

"You.. you believe me?" Sandra asked quietly.

"Yes, I do."

"WHAT?" we all shouted once again.

"No, Harry! You can't believe that Bitch! She fucking lied to you!" I screamed

"Enough already!" He shouted, "You guys don't even have any proof! She's my fiancé. And who are you guys, anyway?!"

There it is again.

That fucking hurt.

"You don't know anything, Harry. Stop acting as if you knew everything. I will find proof. See if I don't." And with that, I stalked out of the room.

=============================================

A/N:

Please don't forget to vote and comment what you think! <3

Follow me on twittah: @HAROLGEEZ