Chapter 2

=Gen's POV=

I had a fun day with Harry today. But I'm absoloutely exhausted. I strip off my clothes and take a nice shower. I let the hot jets run down my cool skin I steped out of the shower and slipped on my gray sweat pants and a purple JackWills hoodie.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my blonde hair before jumping on my bed. I texted Harry before I slept.

To: Harreh

Thanks for today Haz! G'nite! :)

After about 3 minutes I got a reply

To: Gen:)

No problemo! G'nite! Sweet dreams! ;)

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.

*Dream*

I heared knocking on my front door. I groaned and saw it was 3am! who ever this was is going to get something from me and it was gonna be my door on their nose.

I marched downstairs ready to scream at this person's ear not caring in the world who it was. I mean, nobody wakes me up in the middle of my peaceful sleep.

I opened the front door "What the he-" I got cut off as I took in his features.

He was wearing a suit with a tie and one of those shoes with the point at the end.

"May I please come in Ms. Genevienve Hendrickson?" what the- how did this little bastard get my name?

I opened the door wider so that he could get in.

"Okay, first of all, I wann know who you are and what are you doing in my house with that strange getup!" I shout.

"Calm down Ms. Genevieve. My name is Mr. Roby White. I am just here to inform you that your parents Amy and George Hendrickson have both died in a plane crash bound to Florida this afternoon. You may get their money in the bank if you wish. Thank you, that is all. I am very sorry for your loss. But since you are too old to have foster parents, you may live alone." he got up made his way to the front door, gave a slight nod then went out.

No.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no

*End of dream*

'I woke up to my own screaming. Oh my God. it was all just a dream! My parents ARE.NOT.DEAD.

I let out a huge sigh of relief and I jumped up when I heared a knock on my front door. My heart beat quickened.

I went downstairs and opened the front door.

There he was standing. Wearing a suit and tie and one of those shoes with the point at the end.

There he was standing. The guy in my dream.

"Hello, I am Mr. Roby White."

................................................

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

NO WAY!!!

MY DREAM CAME TRUE!

My parents are dead.

I opened the front door and ran to the street.

=Harry's POV=

BAM! BAM! BAM! I heared from my front door.

"Harry! Open up!" I heared a deperate voice roar.

I got out of my room then to the front door.

There I see Gen standing, with blood shot eyes and a really runny nose.

'Gen, what happened?" I ask as I pull her in for a hug.

"C-can I sleep here?" She asks. I don't get it. Just hours ago Gen was practically mental. But now here she is, looking as gloomy as ever.

"Sure."

We go up to my room and she laid on my bed. I was pulling out the mattress from under my bed.

"No Harry, sleep beside me."

I was about to protest (A/N: No! Jimmy protested, teehee.) but I could see that she needed all the comfort she could get. I went beside her and she put her head on my chest as I put my hand around her waist.

Before she drifts off to sleep she whispers "My parents are dead."

=Gen's POV=

I wake up because of the blinding light seeping through the windows. I look beside me and see Harry sleeping peacefully.

I got up from the bed and got a pen and paper from Harry's desk drawer. And I wrote him a letter.

To: Harry

Hey Haz. Thanks for letting me stay last night. Really appreciate it. I just wanna let you know that I'm heading to the bank and I didn't wanna wake you. Everything will be aalright with me okay?

xxx. Gen :)

I folded the letter and put it on his phone to make sure he sees it.

I made my way to my house and realize I left the front door open.

I open it and see the state of my house.

Tables and chairs are turned over and everything else looks like it just got hit by a hurricane. Same goes upstairs.

My parents are dead.

I just got robbed right after.

This is too much.

=================================================================

A/N : Sorry if things are going a tad bit fast. But don't worry. I have plans, lol

Follow me on twittah: @HAROLDGEEZ