Chapter 6

=Harry's POV=

The lads and girls already left about half an hour ago and me and Gen haven't spoken to eachother yet.

Right now I'm staring at her while she makes herself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles.

She sat on the chair opposite to me and continues to eat her cereal.

After she eats, she puts the bowl in the sink and turns to me.

"So....what're we suppose to do now?" she asks me while looking awkwardly at the floor.

"Erm....I don't know." I reply.

"Well, I think we should start on what we call eachother." she said still staring at the floor.

"Umm...the usual. What about Babe?" I ask.

'' Yeah. okay." she nodded. "So, um babe? I was wondering if we could go for a walk in the bookstore?" She asks.

"Okay, come on." we make our way to our door and start to walk on the sidewalk.

I was just focusing on the cement of the sidewalk while Gen was looking at the trees we were passing by.

Then suddenly, our hands find eachother and then POOF! We're holding hands.

I don't know why, but a little grin spread across my face and Gen was blushing. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and a tingly sensation going up and down my arm.

Then to my dismay, we finally reached the bookstore. I let go of her hand and she looked around the bookstore.

Minutes later she came up to me with a notebook and a pen.

''THIS is my Diary. Okay?" She said.

I nodded.

"BUT. YOu are not allowed to read it." She continues.

"What?! I have the right to! I'm your boyfriend and bestfriend!" I whined like a five year old.

"No Harry." she replied sternly.

She gave the money to the cashier and we went off.

"Why do you want to read it so much anyway?" she asks.

"Cause, I wanna know what girls think." I replied plainly.

"Okay. But still. I'm warning you Styles if you even TOUCH this Diary I swear I WILL KILL YOU." she groweld and then smiled inoccently.

I chuckled then pinched her cheeks.

We finally went to our flat and we dressed up. (A/N : THEY DID NOT DRESS UP TOGETHER. I REPEAT THEY DID NOT DRESS UP TOGETHER. OH YOU DIRTY MINDS.) I went downstairs and watched some TV while Gen went to our room to write in her Diary.

=Gen's POV=

I wrote in my Diary :)))))))))

~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~

Dear Diary,

It is now February 8. Day one of being Harry's girlfriend. Pretty weird if you aske me. Since we're bestfriends. Anyway, we held hands awhile ao and I felt warm just as soon as our hands touched. I don't even know what that means. I don't even know if he likes me!!! Well, I like him. Yup. I've had a crush on him for like FOREVER. I know he'll never like me back.

I mean, why would he go for a ugly dorky girl like me when he couold have all the hot super models all over the world?!

We're meeting up with the lads and their girlfriends again tomorrow for Brunch. So, we'll see how it goes.

BYE!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I closed my Diary and put it under my clothes then went downstairs.

I watched some TV with Harry.

We ordered some pizza and when it came, we sat down on the dining table.

We ate in silence. Again.

=Harry's POV=

Fuuuuck! This silence has got to stop. Seriously.

Okay, so that this situation will be LESS awkward, I have to pretend like this wasn't a dare, Gen isn't my bestfriend and that she's really my girlfriend.

But how?!

Come on Harry, you're the expert on these kind of stuff! Think of something! I shout to myself.

Shiiiiiiiiiit. This is so frustrating!!!

"Hey, you can't just stare at your food and wait for it to walk in your mouth Babe!" I heared Gen shout clearing me away from my thoughts.

I chuckled and took a bite out of my pizza.

"I'm gonna buy a new phone tomorrow. After Brunch." She said.

"Okay, you want me to come with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, okay."

We continued to eat and talk, we both agreed to pretend like this all wasn't just a dare. For it to be less weird.

We brushed our teeth and put the pizza box in the trash bin. I stood up and Gen climbed on my back.

"Onwards my trusty Steve!" she said while pointing at the stairs.

"It's Steed babe." I chuckled.

I ran upstairs and threw her on the bed playfully.

She yawned loudly, "Harry, I'm tired." she whined.

"Then go and get some sleep." I say as I kiss her forehead.

I could see her cheeks turn crimson.

"Awwww is liwwle Genny bwushing?!" I say in a little baby voice.

"Am not!" she retorted and covered her face with a pillow.

I chuckled and turned the light off and then slept.

===========================================================

A/N :

Harrivieve is their ship name. What do you guys think?? Lmao

Follow me on twittah: @HAROLDGEEZ