"Designed to Kill" Chapter Eight

I watched as UnderSwap Papyrus brought Ink back home with a teleporter someone gave him. He laid Ink  down on his couch, and Ink's brother rushed over to him. I snickers a glitchy laugh, waiting to go and take Ink. Seeing Ink's brother leave the house, Stretch was there alone tending to Ink. He left to get something and I grinned. Might as well strike now, right? I used my strings and had them go through the portal. My strings wrapped around Ink, lifting his skeleton body to the portal. UnderSwap Papyrus walked in, dropping what he was holding.

    "Hey!" He shouted at me, lifting his hand to try and use his magic to get Ink. I waved to him with a smirk, closing the portal. I laughed loudly, slapping my knee. I sighed, wiping a tear away from my eyesocket. "h-h-HaH, T-h-THa-T_wa-wAs-S fU-U-u-u-ny." I giggled, grabbing my phone and looking through my contacts. 'Nightmare, Nightmare, Nightmare..' Pressing on his contact, I started to text him.

          'hey'

'Did you get it done?'

          'yah'

'Good. Stay there. And turn on your location thing'

          'K'

     I turned off my phone, setting it in my pocket. I looked to Ink. He was peaceful looking, and I felt kinda bad for doing this. I didn't really have a choice, since I was evil and stuff. I didn't want to change even for my life. I would never change. I scoffed at my stupidity, why was I feeling regret? I don't even like Ink. How stupid.

     "Hey," I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Nightmare. He was grinning his usual grin, and Cross came soon after. He just stood there, scarf covering his mouth. He was glaring, not at me, it was just how he looked. I raised a non-existant brow, looking at Cross.

     "The others are guarding Dream, so we don't need to worry about him." Nightmare spoke, turning to Cross. "And YOU, don't let that happen again. Now, go." Cross nodded his head in silence, teleporting away. It was most likely to Nightmares castle. He sighed, facing me once again. "S-s-So, w-wh-AtS-s t-t-He PL-an-n_noW?" I crossed my arms,  scarf swaying back. He rolled his eyes at me.

     "Just wait, dammit." His growl was low as he spoke, and I glared back at him. I could quit our plan right now if I wanted to. "Okay, right now, just hangout with him. Tell him that you helped him or some shit. Just don't let him know that we're going to be destroying AU's. Got it? Pretend to be his friend, gain his trust." He glared again, teleporting away to somewhere only the stars know. I mocked him, "'D-d-O T-h-thiS,_D-dO t-t-th-thAT!'. S-s-Su-rE, w-w-WH-Ha-t EV-e-R."

     I growled, glitching out more than I normally do. It wasn't uncomon, but I didn't do it often. I teleported my Fell Sans doll to me, bring the original Sans with him. I played with them, throwing the Fell one away soon. 'Stupid glitches...' I was glitch too. I'd get rid off of myself after we destroy all the AU's, but that needed to be done first. I watched Ink, seeing him stir in his coma thing.

     He groaned. My eyesockets widened, I'm surprised he's awake already, he should still be asleep. He slowly sat up, whimpering in pain. He touched his cracked up skull, wincing. "Ow', ow', ooooww," He wined, and I thought I'd interfere.

     "H-h-H-Ur-T-ts, d-DoEsn-t-'t_I-t-it-t?" I smiled at him, and his eyes shot open. He frantically looked around, trying to grab for his brush. "W-what'd you do to me?! Where's my brush!" He bombarded me with questions, and I just loosened my smile. "D-d-On-n't I-i gE-e-T_a t-th-an-nk Y-y-o-yOU ?" His 'eyebrows'knitted together. "Thank you? And for what?  Kidnapping me? Nah, I'm not thankful for being taken away from my friends." I rolled my eyes, trying not to freak out on him.

     "N-N-IGH-T-TMA-rE_c-caM-e a-a-anD_TR-Ie-d-d t-to-O Ki-kIlL Y-y-o-yOU." How eyesockets didn't move, but his knitted non-existant eyebrows lifted themselves up. "Really..? How can I believe tha-OW!" He shouted, holding his skull. I saw a few tears fall from his face onto his shorts. I felt worry, should I heal him? Yeah, why not.

     "H-H-eY, W-WhY n-No-t leT M-me-Me h-eA-l Y-y-o-yOU? I-I w-on-t-t-'t h-UrT Y-y-o-yOU.." I told him, trying to be reassuringly. It apparently worked or he was desperate, because he nodded his head a lot. I chuckled sadly, walking over to him on my knees. I started to heal him.

     "D-does this mean -sniff- we're.. friends?" I stopped healing him when I heard the word 'friend'. I've never been called that since... Nevertheless, that was the past, no need to dwell on it. I sighed, thinking about my options. 'If I refuse, I may blow this whole operation. But if I agree... I just don't want to be his 'friend'. They can get in your way.' I glared at nothing, healing him enough so that the pain subsided temporaryily.

     "i-i-I_W-Wou-LdN'T-t_UsE-e t-t-HaT T-teArm f-foR-r-R-r_I-it.." I shrugged. He suddenly jumped up and turned around at the same time, hugging my neck. "Thank you! Does this mean you'll stop destroying AU's?!" He wore a cheeky grin, eyesockets widening with hope. I looked diagnoly upwards, eyebrows raised in a worried position. "N-n-No.. no-T A-a-s-s_M-m-Uc-H." His excitement died down, but he was still grinning. "Yes! We can work on that later, right now we should still get to know each other," He messed with his sachle, grabbing all the laundry bottles from it. He laid all the colored paints down in a row.

     "Which is your favourite colour? Mine is.. well, all of them, hehe, but I prefer brown over them all." I looked at him weirdly, and he continued on talking. I was half listening, and half thinking. Why did I genuinely want to make him happy and be friends all of a sudden? "White scares me the most, but it's inspirational! That color scares me, but I like it nonetheless." He crossed his arms, smiling at me. "Well? What's your favourite?" I just shrugged, not wanting him to hear my horrible voice. "Well, okay then. Think about it, I'm gonna create some stuff here.."

     "ERROR!" I heard Ink scream from behind me. "H-h-hmM?" I replied, squeezing my strings tighter on the soul I had in my strings. "Stop killing the annoying dog! What did he do?!" Ink was freaking out, and the dog was crying out in immense pain. I grinned, watching the dog. "i-I-t w-AS-s B-beIN-g-g l-lo-ud-d. P-p-Lu-S-s, I-I p-re-eF-Er-er ca-Ts o-o-VeR mutts." I sneered, hearing a shattering sound. Ink gasped, running over to the new-found pile of dust. "S-s-SorR-y, S-h-HOr-t-t-y." I grinned, watching him mourn over the dog.

     "What if I made you a kitten, or cat? You could customize it and give it it's own personality, do whatever you want with it!" He beamed, but I was confused. So I asked him, 'Why do you still want to try and make me happy after all the sadness I have cause? I kill, and destroy. So why me?' His smile faded, and his face grew grave.

     "Because... everyone deserves happiness, and you never know when that person may be gone. Trust me..." He looked down, sitting with his knees up. I tilted my head. Was he... sad?

1362 Words

~K