"Party Planner" Chapter One

Third Person

           All you could see in the void was a white, short skeleton. This skeleton, in particular, was an artist. He was just sketching in his art book when out of nowhere a happy aura appeared. It was one he knew all too well but loved.

           "INKY!" When the small one called Ink looked up, one of his best friends - Dream - ran up to him quite quickly for his small legs with a giant grin plastered on his little white skull. He was so happy to see Ink, since it's been a while, and decided to give him a surprise visit.

            Ink smiled, "Oh, hello Dreamy!" Both of the skeletons had cute little nicknames for one another that their small group made. It was a group of three; so they were only missing one other short skeleton. "So, how are you?" Ink gave his signature grin to Dream. This made the dream skeleton even happier as his happy aura grew, making it seem like he was glowing a faint yellow.

            "So, I was planning a- oh, wait, I'm fine." Dream blushed in embarrassment from missing his friend's question. The artist giggled in response and said he could continue on. "Well, hehe, I was wondering if we could throw Blue a party!  For his birthday!  I already have everything planned, but you can help with anything you want." Dream smiled, looking at Ink with a hoot face.

            As Ink put his pencil in its rightful place, he tried to stand but tripped on his scarf. "EEP!!" He squeaked. Dream barely caught his best friends in time before he hit the ground, making them both sigh in relief. That would have hurt if he didn't manage to catch him.

            "You okay?  You almost had quite a fall." Teased Dream. Ink just playfully glared at the dream giver, rolling his eyes.

            "Yep, but sure!  I would absolutely love to help with the party." Ink stood back up, dusting himself off and glancing at Dream as he fixed his scarf up. It was okay, nothing bad happened to his baby.

           "It's kind of a surprise, so I told Blue we were gonna hang out, but that isn't until next week." Dream shrugged, blinking and scratching his arm. He smiled as he stretched, making Ink smile back happily. As Dream explained the plans to the creator, Ink brought up that they should invite Reboot, also known as Swap!Error, to the party. He was also a good friend of theirs and he wasn't a troublemaker.

           "Why don't we have him help decorate?!  I really appreciate others help," Dream chirped as Ink planned what to say next.

"I personally really like his ideas," He somewhat swooned, then Dream let out a dramatic gasp.

            "Do you.. LIKE HIM!?!?" He yelled, teasing Ink as he jumped around Ink excitedly. He blushed, tucking his skull into his scarf.

           Ink's blush deepened and shook his head, feeling flustered. "Broooo..!" He wined, covering his blushing rainbow face with his gloved hands. Dream giggled childishly and bid the AU protector farewell. "Bye! Next week, am I wrong?" Asked Ink, as Dream was about to leave. Only because it was getting late and he had a job to do

          "Yeah, see ya!"

~_~_~

            Ink picked up his drawing book and grabbed the oversized paintbrush that was set on his back. Once he managed to get it out of its hold, his scarf flew with it. Looking at the bottom, where there were doodles, signatures, and paint he glared at it in thought. But what stood out the most was an attack he had received during some battle. It was an ERROR symbol on the bottom side; it was fairly big, but not too big. He doesn't fully understand anything about its existence, of course. But what he does know is that it was from his seventh battle with this enemy, to be exact.