"I Love You" Chapter Twenty-Six

Third Person

           Dream laying In down on his bed, covering him in the blankets he had in his bedroom. Removing the blanket with a blush of embarrassment from having to undo that he removed Ink's accessories, shirt, shoes, socks and his weapon. With a sigh he threw them all to the floor, tucking Ink back in with a small smile. Hopefully he was okay. Wandering over to the window Dream peered out, seeing blobs of black goo from Nightmare everywhere and Dreams helping ERROR limp over to the house. Paying closer attention to the two skeletons opposite in color he saw ERROR blushing, making Dream glare angrily at the dark skeleton. Was he falling for Blueberry? No. No, no, now he's just being silly. That's impossible. Blueberry loves him, and ERROR loves Ink. Everyone knows that now. He sighed, looking away from them sadly and examining the rest of the void. Black goo was everywhere. Poor Nightmare, he didn't need to die. He could have changed. No, he couldn't have. He was evil and always would be. Suddenly, as Dream watched the goo, it all disappeared at once. Huh, he must have just became dust.
.
           With a shrug Dream teleported downstairs and frowned at ERROR. "Ink's in his bedroom right now sleeping.  Hopefully he'll be okay.." He rubbed his shoulder, smiling when Blueberry hugged him and sighed.

           Blueberry chuckled, "He'll be okay, Dreamy.  Believe me," He pulled away. "He's strong, like he said about you when you were captured.  I was scared for you and he told me that you were strong, and I believed him.  So he can be strong too if we just believe in him." Blueberry leaned forward and kissed Dream lightly, holding him close and tenderly. Dream whimpered and pulled away, blushing deeply and burying his face in the crook of Dreams neck. "You can keep my bandana too, if you like, Dreamy,"

           "M'kay," Dream chuckled sadly, looking Blueberry know the eyes and smiling. He knew he was telling the truth, he never lied. He was also very convincing. Pulling away fully he cleared his throat, watching ERROR desperately limp up the stairs to reach Ink. Poor him. He just wanted to have love, and he didn't even know if Ink would accept him. Dream led Blueberry to the couch and cuddled with him, the both of them getting emotional in the end and crying.

           ERROR smiled sadly, looking at Ink with a sad face but had a smile on. Was he going to be okay? Probably. Jumping, ERROR froze when. Ink groaned slightly, stirring in his sleep and cracking open his eye sockets. Well he woke up quick. "E-ERROR..?" I'm murmured, sitting up slowly and leaning against the headboard. "H-Hey.." He snickered, coughing gently from being so weak.

           "D-Don't_ta-alk,_r-rest_f-fo-r_a-bi-bit." He smiled at Ink, watching him smile back weakly and sigh deeply. He nodded, rubbing his temples and grunting when he moved his legs. That bruise was there now. "W-Well,_to-o_think_t-tha-t_thi-is_w-ouldn't-n't_ençnd_o-ut_well," ERROR laughed, making Ink giggle and cough roughly. "S-Sorry." He muttered, smiling. Ink shook his head and happily coughed. He tried to say it was fine, but ERROR hushed him. "S-Sleep_f-or_n-o-w." He tucked Ink in and looked at the petrified kitten that shakily walked in. He clawed his was up onto the bed, not bothering to jump from fear. He fell over on Ink's side, shivering with his eyes wide open. His jaw jittered, making ERROR chuckle and pet him. He picked the kitten up and cuddled him, smiling gently and kissing him. He held his head there and started to think. 'Does this count as a child?'

           Quickly an anxious knock sounded from the door and it opened, revealing Blueberry standing there with a concerned face. He gasped with a smile when he saw Ink's and rushed over to him. "Is he okay?!" Now kneeling down on the floor he watched Ink and the kitten ERROR was holding was slowly staring to calm down. Ink coughed, mailing at Blueberry. "I.. fine.." "BAD GRAMMAR!" Blueberry shouted, making Ink jump and look at him terrified, along with the kitten and ERROR. Dream just stood there, snickering and keeping himself from laughing to death.