"Part Of The Plan" Chapter Ten

"ERROR, what do you think your doing?" I growled, bringing my hat to myself with my magic. He smirked, using his strings to bring Ink to him. "J-j-U-s-s-sT Cap-C-ApT-u-r-I-inG Y-Y-oU." He giggled, and I saw Cross suddenly behind him. I heard another giggle behind me, and I saw Nightmares evil form there.

     "What are you un-radical beings doing?" I hissed in a whisper that they could hear clearly. Nightmare laughed, one eye wide open. "Why, we're just putting our plan to action! You could join, of course. Become a God. We could use your strength," He wore a pondering face now. I glared, eyesockets glowing a purple flame.

     "But first, we should get rid of Blue," He snapped his phalangs together, smiling. He now lay on the floor and he made a motion to Cross. He nodded, going to Blue and erasing his recent memory's. Cross made a portal, putting him in and closing the portal. Blue was gone now, probably back at his party with no memory of what happened. "Okay, you can drop the act now, Fresh." He said solemnly. Everything was silent as I nodded. I assumed he thought Blue was fake sleeping, so he got rid of him.

     "Are you still sticking with the plan?" His voice was dry. He wanted to kill badly, and I could tell by his tone of voice. "Yeah." He glared at me, snarling. "Then why the hell did you bring that brat here?!" He used a tentacle and pinned me to the ground, cracking a rib of mine. I scrunched up my face. It was so hard not to scream out in pain.

     "I... I forgot about that part of the plan! I-" "Enough." Nightmare's eye was glowing brighter than usual, and I cowered. He smirked, and ERROR tied Ink up from what I could see. "Now that Blue knows your a traitor and Ink may know, you can't be leaving anytime soon." He released his grip on me, and I heaved out a choked breath. Coughing, I fixed my shades.

     Cross stood behind Nightmare, a scowl plastered to his skull. What's up with him? Is he on his period(hehehe)? He and ERROR stared at Ink, and Cross nudged Ink's shoe. Nodding, he grabbed his knife. ERROR looked like he was thinking, thinking hard. It was weird, seeing him look so... how he did. I can't even begin to describe it, but it looked like he was going to take up an offer.

     "So?" Nightmare's voice rung out, making me stand up slowly. "We need to leave. Go somewhere else. Maybe hide in an AU, that could work. We still need to recruit some powerful monsters, preferably Sans's and Papyrus's." I nodded, thinking of some AU's like SwapFell. "Go find Dust, he's with us now. I also gave him a teleporter, along with all the others."

    Nightmare and ERROR were having a conversation. I decided to listen in, being as I was here and could hear it all. "I'll erase as much of his recent memory's as possible, okay? Now hold him still," He glared at Ink, tentacles retracting into his back. Cross stood there, facing away from them. I wonder why he agreed to this. I know that some Chara thing is inside of him, maybe that's who actually agreed to this. I walked near Cross, poking his shoulder. Quickly he used his knife and swung at me. I teleported behind him.

      "Ey, broksie. Everyone would appreciate it if you didn't all up kill me, ya?" He stood straight, placing his knife back on his back. Not even bothering to face the way he once was, and he closed his eyesockets. What is up with him? Seriously. I looked to Nightmare, and he was holding Ink's skull in both hands. ERROR held Ink down as he struggled in his sleep while tied up. Should I call it sleeping? I don't know. But Nightmare was erasing Ink's recent memory's of the past events.

     "Okay. There. Now Fresh, go get Dust and some other AU skeletons you think would help us in half an hour. ERROR, you continue to act like Ink's friend. Cross, come with me. We have some.. business to attend to." Nightmare and Cross teleported away, and ERROR got his strings off of Ink. I sighed, watching Ink as he laid there.

      "So." I shrugged at my brother, and he glared at me. "I'm part of your rad-tastic-team now! Great, right, broksie?!" ERROR scowled at me, turning away and playing with his kitten. Ink groaned, and I jumped, looking at him. He rolled over, reaching to ERROR. He fell asleep again, snoring lightly. I went over and sat next to ERROR.

      "Yo, what's your 'evil-demon-skele-plans'?" He rolled his eyes, picking up the glitching kitten that wore a long black scarf. "W-wE-l-L-l, w-we'r-r-e g-" "Yo, yo, yo, stop right there homie. Can you not talk all that.. glitchy nonsense? No offense, broseph." ERROR glared at me, huffing out in irritation. "Fine." His voice actually sounds pretty good when it's not all glitched up.

      "Nightmare_is_going_to... W-w-AI-t,_I-i-Nk c-C-C-ouLd W-w-Ak-E-e_u-U-p W-w-I-iL-e I-i-I ex-x-Pl-XPL-a-a-In." I sighed and pouted, laying down on my knees. "Your no fun, braaaah...." I layed down, my head a foot away from ERROR's feet. I pouted at him again, and he glared harder at me. His kitten tried to walk to me and he scolded it. Now that I did that the cat hated me. Why evil brother? Why do you do this?

         Sorry for a short chapter(I hope I actually finished this, I haven't read it fully). Sorry for any typos!

~K