"Hanging Out" Chapter Twelve

By now Ink was awake, and ERROR was just supervising him. Ink was cuddling with ERROR's kitten. Everything was silent except for the purring of the kitten as Ink rubbed his back. It had been two days since he woke up, but he's been getting weaker bit by bit. Ink and ERROR had been growing closer, but ERROR tried his best to ignore it. It was only to get Ink not to worry about everyone else and want to leave. So far, it's been working. But ERROR's genuinely started to like Ink. Knowing that that wasn't part of the plan he tried to push the feeling deep down and ignore it, but so far he's been failing. Just accepting it he started to be meaningfully kind to Ink, and Ink's noticed. Of course he hasn't said anything on the topicBut one question has been nagging at him.

          Ink sighed, "Hey ERROR." and ERROR hummed in a glitched tone, laying down and staring up at the blank ceiling. "Uhm, why'd you.. help me?  Like, healing me.." Now this question really made ERROR think. Why did he decide to heal Ink? Maybe it was pity? Regret? But he was his enemy. Why help him? Maybe he was becoming good slowly? No, he would never EVER confess to that. That's his last thing he'd do. He'd rather die. So, ERROR just shrugged in response. "There has to be a reason though." Ink implored.

          Agitatedly sighing ERROR growled, "L-l-O-o-o-Ok, I-I-i_ho-n-NE-e-S-s-tLY D-d-UnN-O." and he let out a sigh of relief. Ink nodded, sitting up and letting the kitten sprint around. He crawled over to ERROR as he yawned, laying his head down on ERROR's leg. Awkwardly, ERROR looked down at Ink. "U-u-U-h-h-Hm-M-mm..." He murmured, stiffly laying back down. His kitten strut over to him, laying on his chest as he breathed. ERROR soon fell asleep peacefully, while Ink layed there wide awake. He was a bit drowsy, but that was because of him laying down. He was thinking. Unwanted feelings were starting to form in his weakening soul. Nobody had moved or made a sound for a bit. Ink sat up, feeling slightly dizzy as he did so. The glowing shapes in his eye sockets moved to ERROR. He sighed, wanting to go home. Was everyone doing okay? Did they know ERROR had him? Ink sighed, frowning. Laying back down on ERROR he drifted off to sleep, a slight smile playing on his perfectly white skull.

_____

          'No!  Let them go, please..!' I sobbed, falling to my knees as I watched the mystery skeleton hold my family hostage and about to slit their throats. I couldn't see my family's face, but there were two children and my lover.

          'Haha, why the hell should I do that?  They don't love you, nobody does.  I though you knew that by now.' When I looked up it was me. I stood infront of myself, glaring down at me. My family was gone. 'You're the one who made them exist.  They'll be unhappy if they live longer, their lives will fall apart.  And it would be all your fault.  Now I know you know that you make everyone else's lives a living hell,' My clone laughed at me, as my face went blank. Tears flowed quickly down my face as I kept I straight, mouth slightly open. My booty trembled as I gasped, trying not to cry with much sound.

          'You know I'm right.  You said all this yourself, you know.' What my clone said was true. These all were my words. What he says is true. Everything he said is what I have said to myself. And everything I do is for my benefit only. I made all these AU's because I was bored - I got lonely. I didn't make them for them to be alive and have a happy life. I made it so that some characters remembered what happened in every timeline, giving them the worst lives. I made it so that the human can either kill everyone, or spare them. Or make life hell for everyone else.

          'See?  You're thinking about it now,' He laughed, kneeling down infront of me. 'Everyones sadness, hatred, depression, DEATH.  Is your fault.  You know that they all want you dead.  The sad thing is, it's basically impossible for you to die!!  Haha, look at that, nobody's wish will come true.  And everyone's wish leads to happiness,' He muttered something about 'almost everyone..' under his breath as he stood up, lifting my chin up to look at him.