"Say Bye Bye" Chapter Twenty-Eight

Third Person

Ink and ERROR lay on the couch, cuddling eachother along with their two children. They were slowly learning how to walk now, but that would be put off. Paperjam whimpered a bit, making Gradient giggle and squeal. ERROR chuckled, kissing Ink on the skull and making him blush and laugh. The two lay there for a bit, laughing at their children as they spoke gibberish and slight English. Of course it wasn't good English, but Paperjam did have a skill at saying meanie. It was his favorite word. Gradient barely talked, he more just squealed, squeaked, growled, and gasped. He loved to make facial expressions, sometimes screamed for fun an tried to scare everyone. Paperjam was morely one to try and talk and be sassy, he loved to draw along with Gradient, and he loved cats. Gradient liked them, but he preferred birds. That.. wasn't a great match. The cats would probably kill the bird without a second thought.

"Hey, do we have any milk? Diapers?" Ink raised a brow, sitting up with Gradient and looking at ERROR. He sat up too, shrugging and leaving to check.

After a bit ERROR shouted, "N-Nope!__I-I_ca-n_g-o_get_s-s-ome_th-oug-h," He peeked around the corner and looked at Ink. He nodded with a smile, laying Gradient down who scowled and sat up. Ink walked over to ERROR and gave him his hoodie and too Paperjam, kissing ERROR with a smile. "I-Is_tha-t-t_al-ll_w-we_need?"

"Uhm.. maybe some baby food and food for ourselves." He shrugged, smiling at ERROR. He nodded, getting his hoodie on and getting actual shoes on instead of slippers. He kissed Ink and wLked over to the front door and kissed Gradient bye. "Hey PJ, can you say bye bye to Daddy?" Ink grinned. Paperjam waved to ERROR, "Byye byyye!!" He yelled, waving more rapidly as he giggled. ERROR waved back, winking to Ink and leaving. Ink sighed with a smile, setting Paperjam on his hip and picking up Gradient. "Well, what to do with you two?" Paperjam scowled again, making Gradient squeal again. Ink sat down with the two. Gradient waddled off to play with some dinosaur toys, and Paperjam sat there with a huff. He still had trouble walking. Ink made grabby hands to Paperjam, "C'mere, c'mere~!" Paperjam lushes his hands on the ground, his but sticking up as he stood off of the ground. He tried to walk over to Ink when Gradient dashed beside him, speed-waddling over to Ink and falling into his arms.

"Oh ho ho! Well Gradient can run, can't you baby?" He cooed, tickling Gradient and making his squeal and scream.

"Stowp! Stooowp!!" He laughed, making Ink stop. He layed on the ground huffing with a smile and crawled away, giggling to himself. Paperjam sat on the ground with a glare and a deep, deep frown. His mouth looked like an n. Ink aw'ed, cooing to Paperjam and making him huff with a determined face. He managed to stand without using his hands and tottered backwards, but stumbled forward. Ink gasped, encouraging him forward. Paperjam stumbled over quicker and jumped onto Ink, who catches him and swung him up in the air. "You did it baby, you did it! Aww, I'm so proud of you!" He gushed, kissing Paperjam happily. Paperjam made grabby hands to Ink's face and owned his mouth.

"T-Tog? Tong?" Paperjam stuttered, raising a brow. Ink giggled, sticking out his tounge and waving it.

"Toongue," Ink said with his mouth open, setting Paperjam down to wipe his mouth dropped the drool that was now falling. Paperjam looked up in confusion, pointed and said, "Bwack? Daddy?" Ink tilted his head in confusion.

"Me? I'm Mommy," He smiled.

The small child shook his head with a puff and Gradient walked over, tilting his head in confusion. "Daddy?" Ink raised a brow in suspicion. "Daddy's no here, he went shopping for baby stuff." Paperjam pointed behind Ink and squealed, "Daddy~!" Ink opened his mouth to talk as he turned around, but all be could see was black before he was impaled.

"Hey, you know you didn't kill me, right?" Nightmare laughed.

"B-Babe,_I-I'm_bac-ck!" ERROR shouted, opening the front door and gazing in. His soul froze and his body went cold at the sight before him. Ink Kay on the ground bleeding through his chest and gasping. Nightmare stood behind him with Paperjam and Gradient in his arms, grinning insanely at ERROR. ERROR's mouth opened and hung open. His eye sockets started to water and tears instantly fell, the ERROR's and glitch's on his body becoming more rapid.

"I'm back, too!" Nightmare laughed, glaring at ERROR. "Don't even think about getting your children, I'll kill them if you do." ERROR couldn't hear him, his mind was clouded and fuzzy, and he couldn't think straight. The only thing that went through his mind was the name Ink. Ink. Ink. Ink. He shakily took a step forward, not paying attention as Nightmare talked happily. He fell to his knees and crawled to Ink who was crying in the floor, weakly clawing at his rib cage. ERROR's jaw started to shutter and quiver as he shakily reached for Ink and pulled him weakly onto his lap, crying silently. His hand shakily cupped Ink's face as he now sobbed, wishing he had the power to heal Ink enough to keep him alive. But as fate took place he was too stunned to even do anything.

Ink coughed, clinging onto ERROR and crying. ERROR pulled the skeleton on his lap closer to him, nor wanting to ever let go and keep him with him for eternity. He needed him. His family needed him, the children need a mother. ERROR whimpered, hugging Ink as Nightmare huffed. "Are you even listening to me? I asked if you wanted your children back," He chuckled, taking a step forward and crouching down infront of ERROR's and Ink.

"Daddy~!" Paperjam squealed, making Gradient bounce happily. "Hmm, they do seem to love you guys," he mused, "it'll be sad once they forget about you." He walked back and spun around, grinning at the two. "It'll be great for me," ERROR leaned down and kissed Ink repeatedly, hoping to somehow heal him with kisses. He did it for two minutes, but Ink just kissed back and cried. ERROR looked to Ink's feet, gasping when he saw that his legs were becoming dust. He opened his mouth to speak, but all that came out were cries. He hugged Ink closer, clinking their foreheads together and crying. Ink smiled weakly, "I.. love you, ERROR..." He layed back down and whimpered, making ERROR shush him and cuddle him. He cousltn die, he just got a family. They didn't even get married yet! ERROR wanted to propose, get a life with him! But no, Nightmare had to come and take all of that way from him. Nightmare, his supposed 'friend' took away his happy ending without warning.

The weight on ERROR suddenly disappeared and he looked down, instantly balling his eyes out when he only saw dust. He looked up with blurry vision, "W-Why...?" He stuttered, crying harder when Nightmare saluted to him and teleported off to where only the stars know. His family had just been stolen... His lover, his life, his children, his happiness. It was all stolen, and dust...

BOOM! ENDING!

~RK