Chapter 16 WAHTT

I went back to my apartment with Kakashi and Jiraiya.
Jiraiya opens his mouth to speak

"Tsunade ask me to go on a mission to retrieve more information about the akatsuki...I know where the leader is."

I stop in my steps and turn around to look at him like he's crazy and run up to him

"HUH?! YOU CANT GO-"

My words are interrupted and my body being held back by Kakashi.

"When? And where? incase you need back up."
"Tomorrow morning. And the rain village."

Tears begin to form from my eyes but I stop it before one of them catches me. Rule 25: A shinobi must never show their tears. I wipe my face with my sleeve and walked out. I couldn't handle it, just imagining another family dying.

         I walked pretty far, to the bench where everyone kinda hangs out by. I sit down and I just think and think and stress myself out. Needing some advice, I wish I had someone to talk too. I get up from the bench and start to walk back and fourth shaking my head.

"Something on your mind?"

There was nobody around me, until something jumps from the trees behind.
There he was...Kiba Inuzuka. I had the biggest crush on him foreveer but never came to a conclusion to admit to him.

"K-Kiba!"
"Did I startle you? Haha sorry. So um anything on your mind?"

Hes says while scratching the back of his head softly and lightly blushing.

"Why should I ever tell you?"
"Because I know you can't resist me..."

My face turns into a bright red rouge in seconds.

"Psh. I'm going to find Shikamaru instead. Much better than you'll ever be."
"Shikamaru on a mission till tonight . H-he told me everything Mila. He told me about the Third Hokage and Kakashi-Sensei. Even after you left he pulled me aside to tell me you liked me..."
"So what my grandfather died and when I feel lonely I go to the mountain cravings and talk to him about my day! So what I was abandoned and now Kakashi is my guardian who people love and think he's hot! THEYRE PEOPLE WHO I CALL FAMILY... So what I LIKE you? There's nothing we can do can we?-"

I am stopped. Frozen still in my place, with warm lips on mine. Moments go by and he releases his face from mines. A tear streams down my cheek and he takes his thumb to wipe it away. Then it hit me. I jump back a few feet from him and to cover my deep blush of red.

"YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I CHANGED MEANS IM GONNA BECOME ONE OF YOUR SLOBS YOU MESS AROUND WITH?!"
"Mila its not like that! I absolutely do care about you!"
"WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG!"

I yell at him and turn to walk away while taking my index and middle finger touching my lips. I stomp away from him until my hand is grabbed back. Me and him face to face closer than ever, he whispers in my ear

"I'm not gonna stop bugging you until we start a friendship and then become more than that..."

I try to turn my face towards his but as soon as I do he's gone.

- time skip -
         The sun had already set in the earth. And I had made my way to rooftop of the tower like always. Everyday I tell my grandfather how I feel and asks for advice from him. I sit on the bench that's placed up there and lounge around waiting. I know that if I wait long enough he'll show, because I know he'll be looking for me.