Chapter 12 festival

The screech was as loud to me but it seems to be very loud to others. People had there hands over their ears and I wasn't sure what was going on. Lady Tsunade looks at me and I am confused as ever but she is also confused. She tries to walk towards me but she's in pain

"Mila! Mila! Can you hear me!"

I could understand by the way she moved her lips. I yell to her that I don't understand what's going on and why people are in pain. Few seconds later I'm on the ground passed out only seeing pitch black in my vision.

- time jump -
         My eyes adjust to a bright white light. I'm on a bed in a building. I sit up for the bed in a dazed motion and see Kakashi-Sensei  Jiraiya-sama, and lady Tsunade too. My head is spinning and then it stops.

"What happened?"

All three adults turn to look at me. Kakashi puts his left hand on top on my head

"Are you alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine...what happened?"

I ask again and finally a answer from lady Tsunade

"During the battle, you fell to your knees and a loud screech came from you and the back of your right ear glowed purple. The screech gave a horrific pain to people's ears except yours. Then you blacked out, and I examined you."
"What you mean a screech? I didn't hear anything. And a purple glow-"
"The purple glow seemed to be a large amount of chakra. I checked behind your ear and you have a lathyrus flower tattoo. Have you noticed the tattoo before?"
"Yeah I had the tattoo since I was born but it hasn't done anything like that before."
"You can no longer do that jutsu ever again."

I look over at Jiraiya-sama. He looks disappointed knowing that I disobeyed his orders just to show Lady Tsunade what I learned. I turn from him and look down in a sadden way. Luckily I can get checked out now and later I can go to the festival. As im getting checked out I changed out of the hospital rob thing and back into my clothes from earlier and leave to my apartment.

Only a few hours until the festival of the new Hokage, I might as well get ready. But first I need a nice hot shower; massaging the shampoo into my hair and doing the same routine with the conditioner, then washing the dirt from my body. I wrap myself in a towel and walked to my bedroom to find an outfit. It's likely appropriate to dress up nicely so I choose a pinkish nudish v-neck line asymmetrical silhouette, with a pair of rose gold heels that match, almost forgetting I strap my kunai pouch to the right thigh. Going with a simple natural look of makeup and out the house.

It seems the village has already started the festival early. The sun had set with darkness, but the village fill it with colorful strings of lights hanging on buildings and trees. Just before I browse around I must find Lady Tsunade first at the tower. Going through crowds of villagers, I finally got to the tower and entered the office

"Ah, Mila so glad you can make it."
"Well you did say you wanted to see me before the festival. So...?"
"I just wanted to tell that I moved your status of genin to Chuunin. And about your tattoo behind your ear is a kekkei genkai which is a family thing throughout every fourth generation. But it seems that the only other person in your family was your grandfather. So we have no other information on it."

My face went from happiness to the first part she said to a disappointing expression that she has no other information. But I won't show any emotion towards it so I just give her a big smile

"Um thats okay! At least we tried! Well I, im should get going."

The last thing I say to her then walked out with silence. Inside I feel hurt because I never met anyone in my actual family at all. Just wondering makes me upset and not in the mood but like I said I will show nothing but happiness.

My stomach growls in hunger, just my luck I'm standing next to Ichiraku Ramen. I flip open the thick hanging paper and take the one seat over the middle. Old man's daughter hands me a menu but I order a regular classic bowl of beef noodles. In the middle of my dinner, I hear people coming to the building. I don't mind it so I just continue my food.
From behind I hear

"So you're the girl who was battling Tsunade earlier? That was really cute..." ( yes it's the flirty one )

I turn my head to see a couple of teens. The short pink haired girl, a long platinum blonde haired girl, Naruto, and a couple others I couldn't remember. But the one who made the comment, I've never forgotten his face since I was younger. The teen has dark raven hair and he speaks with an attitude, but his deep dark eyes are what triggered me.
Not even taking a second look at him, I clench my fist and punch the teen right in his face. I quickly pay for my food, but I get comments from the two girls who were standing beside him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Why you punch my dear Sasuke in the face?!"

I didn't care what they were saying. I gathered my stuff and left the restaurant.

* * * * * * * * *
This was quite a long chapter lol. But next chapter is a continuous to this one.