Chapter 7

The expression on my face didn't have a single reaction,

"Well that's okay! I was raised to accept everyone's personal qualities."

I say to Zabuza with a smile, as we still walking together in the small village.

"Oh. Thank you, but I must leave right now. Where are you staying I'll take you."
"Finally a 'Thank You' but ill manage to get back to the Inn I'm staying at. See you around!"

I wave to Zabuza while walking another way and reaching the Inn. Going up to the second floor I knock on Jiraiya's room no answer, he must be still out 'researching' girls or he's drunk. No matter I walk to my own room and just sit by the window. Time went on when I didn't realize I had fallen asleep on the window instead of my bed.

- time jump to morning -
         A knock is place on the door

"Mila, you awake? We should start training."

I wake up with the sunlight in my eyes and yawned. Got up to unlock the door to let Jiraiya in.

"Hurry and get ready and we'll go get breakfast then train. I'll be outside"

I get up and get ready by changing out of my pajamas and into a pair of black joggers and a t-shirt then headed out the door to meet up with Jiraiya.

         We walked to the small cafe I went yesterday and met Zabuza. Jiraiya and I sat at a table alone then came a worker, the same worker who argued with Zabuza.

"Hi welcome-You...what you want?"

Uncle Jiraiya looks at me confused in which he's looking for an answer but too late the worker tells

"You the one who paid for the bad man yesterday!"
"Oi, Mila what's he talking about?"
"Yesterday, this man and this other man were arguing and I got to pay for him. What's the big deal? Its a good deed."

The man still took our order of the tri-color dango dumplings and left. As we wait for our order to come out we talk

"So uncle Jiraiya, what your gonna teach me today? New jutsu?"
"Basic training. Since you are just still a genin and straight out of the academy."
"BASIC TRAINING?!"

I ask in displeasure, but as long as im doing something and learning something I'm not gonna say anything. The man and the dumplings came over and we ate immediately. Exiting the cafe, walks none other than Zabuza Momochi the demon of the mist...