Chapter 9 Just before

Still in the meeting just the three of us. Jiraiya pops from the window from behind Lady Tsunade.

"Long time no see Tsunade."
"Same for you Jiraiya."

I look up at Kakashi still with his arm on me, and ask if they know eachother and he tells me the story about how they were comrades when they were younger.

"Enough chit chat, please Lady Tsunade give information about Third Hokage."

I beg of her to give me the information about how he had passed and then I could look for his killer and put an end to them...I plan to.

"I can't do that, Mila."

She looks down from me. I stand frozen and snap out immediately and just walk out angrily.

         Out of Hokage tower, I pull on my large hood over my head and continue to walk. In my head I think 'who does Tsunade think she is?' But I don't worry about it too much. Down the village I end up on the block where my apartment stands. Since I left three years ago, I had Kakashi watch over my place with a spare key. I dig into my kunai pouch to feel a small cold metal to be the real key to my apartment. I pull it out and walk upstairs to my door. Pushing the key inside the door clicks and opens. I go in to see everything still in place the way I left it, clean but it smells just a little and it bothers me. In my bathroom, under the sink covers I grab disinfecting spray and just spray all over my house. Feeling bored by being alone, I grab my kunai pouch, wrap it around my right thigh and grabbing my jacket, I heard out to Hokage Tower again.

As I make my way to the tower, I pass by former comrades and I feel their eyes on me just wondering who I am. But for sure I remember all of them mostly the ones who were complete idiots. Already at the tower I knock and head in with a 'come in' from Lady Tsunade and standing next to her is her apprentice I think.

"Do you need something Mila?"
"Kakashi-Sensei has told me everyone is now a Chuunin, and I am still a Genin due because of my leave. I was wondering if I show you all the new jutsu and training I learned from Jiraiya-sama you can change my status."
"Hmm, after the funeral tomorrow and after that is a festival. Before the festival starts meet here and we'll decide if you are in Chuunin levels."
"Yes. Um.. sorry about before I was a bit upset. Thank you Lady Tsunade."

I say to her as I scratch the behind of my head and walk out the door.

* * * * * * * *
Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanna skip through honestly.