Chapter 13 festival contin.

After storming out of Ichiraku Ramen restaurant. I was full on angry, trying to get through the festival crowd I accidentally bump into someone. Then I hear some sort of growl, kinda like a dog. This guy has a full grown dog with him, but i didn't mind. After I bumped into him, I said 'pardon me' and left without another word. Also some other person stepped on my right foot so I started to limp in pain. I didn't go home just yet but I went to Hokage tower that seemed to be empty by now.

- the guy with the giant dog Mila bumped into -
         I was trying to get to Ichiraku's Ramen but I got inside a human traffic zone where everyone just stood around. I was already in a hurry to get there because my friends where also there. Just then I almost get pushed to the ground by some girl who awfully seemed upset. She didn't say a word except 'pardon me' and left. I also noticed it was the new girl, being totally honest I think she looks hot... the way she bumped kinda hurt. I got to the restaurant to see Sasuke on the ground with Sakura and Ino around him, also Naruto but he just standing there unusually quiet.

"Yo, Sakura what happened?"
"The new girl suddenly punch Sasuke right in the face, for no reason."

Sakura gave me an answer, then Ino says something in a mean and loud way

"Ohh, when I see her face again, I'll let her have it!"
"Well tomorrow we could look for her and get an explanation!"

I say to cheer everyone up, but Naruto he didn't look like he was cheered up just yet, he also looked upset.

- Mila's POV -
I stand on top of the tower leaning against a wall, looking up at the all the Hokage's faces carved into the mountain. Since being alone, I talk out loud freely to the third hokage face.

"Why you'd have to go grandpa Hokage? If only I'd stayed all three years I could've done something to prevented your death...I wanted to show what I learned once I got back...I also have news that I'm no longer a genin. I hope that where you are, you're proud of me."

I wipe a tear away from my cheek. I hear from the right ear are gentle footsteps. I see a shadow of a man coming up. I don't pay any attention towards it so I turn to look straight at the village. I know that this man is walking towards me

"I know it's you Mila...you're such a pain..."

I know that voice and that catchphrase. But I pretend not to hear. He continues

"Just because you leave for three years and come back all changed and new. I still know a face."

I finally decide to turn face him. A big smile runs across my face but still teary eyes. I know that him and me haven't talked not even during the academy days, but I'm surprised he knows.

"W-well isn't it a surprise. Shikamaru Nara. Its good to see you."
"Its good to see you too Mila..."

We both say to eachother while hugging and patting one another on the back. He sees me upset and asks me what's the matter. I don't hesitate to tell him everything. While talking we end up sitting on a bench close by the wall I was leaning against.

"Ever since Sasuke came back, he's been such, I don't know the word...douche. He still acts like he's all that."
"I just can't with him Shikamaru. You seen the way he bullied me when we were younger?! Not just him its Sakura and Ino and Kiba and everyone else..."

I stop talking to feel a heavy weight on my shoulder. Annnnd he's asleep. Ive been talking to myself the whole time. I let out a quiet sigh,

"I'm not asleep Mila, I'm just resting my eyes."
"N-no no its fine go ahead. I don't mind."

As Shikamaru slept away on me, I notice he looks uncomfortable on my shoulder. I move his head gently on my cold lap.
I also begin to get tried. The festival coming in an end but the string light still hang bright.

* * * * * * * *
Okay wow! I was planning this chapter for the longest in my head, and I think it came out just fine.
Gosh the friendship of Mila and Shikamaru...