Chapter 4 Acceptance

The end of the day came faster than I thought. I'm so very glad tomorrow is the last day! I exited the academy to see Uncle Jiraiya again waiting for me.

"Mila we must go to Hokage tower right away."

Since Jiraiya is much taller than me I tilt my head all the way to look at him in confusion.

"Huh why? DID I DO SOMETHING?!"
"No you didn't. But don't worry."

We start to walk to Hokage tower and quickly walked up the stairs to enter the Third Hokage's office.

"What? Kakashi-Sensei you're here too?"

I look around the office to see Third Hokage, Kakashi, Jiraiya and myself. Kakashi speaks up

"Mila remember what you said yesterday before you went to work about after graduation?"
"Yes. About how I want to go with Uncle Jiraiya. Why?"

I turn to Jiraiya and he gives me the biggest smile ever. Until it hits me and I look at Kakashi with a smile. Not a fake smile I usually do but a realistic smile, one that I haven't done in a while.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

I freak out and then get cut off by Kakashi

"Woah woah woah, let us explain before you do anything. Jiraiya, and I agreed yesterday and we discussed it with Third Hokage but.....he has some things you need to do."

Kakashi looks at Third Hokage and he then speaks to me

"Yes. If you are going with Jiraiya, you must train your hardest and not fail. I expect new jutsu and techniques from you. You and Jiraiya leave tomorrow afternoon, so you have time to say your goodbyes and pack."

Still with a big smile on my face, I run up to Third Hokage and hug him as a thank you.

"Thank you very much Grandpa Hokage. I won't let you down!"

The three of us leave Hokage tower with happy smiles.

"Thank you very much you two. I own you guys!"

I say with gratitude. Kakashi smiles back at me and says

"I haven't seen you smile like this since you were younger."

I look at him and give him a much bigger and much cheesier smile, as we all walk to my
apartment in the sunset.